• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

What do you think of my hair restoration result

L

Lex

I had over 4500 grafts transplanted, this is what my hair looks like 2 1/2 years later. Could you provide me some feedback as to what you think it looks like?
This is before anything was done.

260A226A-F3B0-47F1-858E-90AD173D51FE.jpeg

This is what if looks like now.

951A7431-8137-49D8-A946-E73E90BD5E30.jpeg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It`s quite possible you`ve lost more native hair while the transplanted grafts were growing. Are you using any hair loss medications?
Your hairline looks to have more hair but the rest looks quite similar to pre op. More pictures of your surgery would help.

L

Lex

I have been on Propecia near on 5 years which has stabilized my hair loss. Most of the hair on top is what I already had but the clinc is saying I have lost my native hair leaving behind the hair they transplanted but I know this is not true. My hairline has improved somewhat but overall I'm disappointed with my result and the clinic for not accepting responsibly for sub standard result.
I was told I have another 700 grafts available, then my donor will be tapped out. 700 won't make much of an impact now.

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi Lex, do you have the placement photos ? That would be helpful to see actually what was addressed and then compare as BM indicated also.

L

Lex

Hey guys there has been some development since my original post. The doc has responded with several available dates to arrange a meeting and give his opinion on what's happening with my hair. I'll hang back for now with my pictures until we've had this meeting. I'll be sure to let you know what transpires.

Reactions: sl
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
That`s good to hear they`ve replied to you. Hopefully, they can answer your questions and work with you.
Let us know what they say.

Reactions: sl
P

Philwhitehouseuk

The before pic looks better than ur after pic
4500 grafts ?
Maybe some or all of ur grafts u had didn't grow
Ur after pics look like u are heading to a Norwood 7 but that could be due to the lightning
Maybe the propecia kept hold of most of ur original hair and the surgery u had just didn't grow given u the impression that it was more hairloss u had and really reason was ur transplants never grew ?
4500 grafts is alot and should show a better result than that