• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

What is the reason

S

Snoop1990

Valued member
I know many people talked about this but what do you think is the reason for loosing hair ? is it having a shower each day ? is it having long hair ? is it the smog outside ?

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
those are old wifes tails mate, the main known factor that causes hairloss is DHT. To form DHT your body's 5a-reductase enzyme converts free roaming testosterone DHT inside the hair cell follicle. The DHT then binds to the hair cell receptor and causes it to atrophy or shrink. Eventually your hair follicle stops producing hair and you lose that follicle.

look into dht or mpb for more info.

shang

R

roadley14

Valued member
good write up mate i thought it was to do with stress or it was hereditary

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Snoop...

read through the forums and do a little research...

You left out the theory that Aliens disguised as the "Easter Bunny" steal hair while you sleep !!

[):h::[):h::

A

andyking

Snoop1990 wrote:
I know many people talked about this but what do you think is the reason for loosing hair ? is it having a shower each day ? is it having long hair ? is it the smog outside ?
Medical Scientists believe that MPHL (Male Pattern Hair Loss) is due to two reasons. First is inherited from the either sides of the family. Second is due to biological chemical called a dihydrotestosterone, commonly referred as DHT. DHT is a biological material in the body, which shrinks the hair follicle.

Male pattern hair loss is a widespread situation, where men encounter disappearing of hair on the scalp. This also results in receding hairline or balding on the scalp area of the head. There is a need to find a medicine that stabilizes the overall DHT level and help stop follicles.

I'm 40 and have a hair loss problem since last 5 yrs. I tried many drugs, shampoos, gels and creams and finally Propecia Finasteride worked for me. Generic Propecia contains the active ingredient Finasteride, a type II 5-alpha reductase drug that restricts the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. It certainly has some side effects. I too had experienced side effect like decreasing sexual desire in the beginning but as my body got used to it slowly, the side effect disappeared.

After year and a half, today I am satisfied with the result. I am buying propecia from emedoutlet. These guys are best in quality and fast in delivery. Propecia 1mg costs $ 16/- for ONE MONTHS OF SUPPLY. Recently, I have recd 15% discount coupon. The discount coupon number is 5234E. You also can take an advantage of free shipping with code 4848B - You can use either Discount code or free shipping code, you can not use both at a time. If any one of you want to buy propecia and want to take advantage of discount or free shipping, you can try these coupon codes. I believe it should work for you also.

A

andyking

Snoop1990 wrote:
Male pattern hair loss is a widespread situation, where men encounter disappearing of hair on the scalp. This also results in receding hairline or balding on the scalp area of the head. There is a need to find a medicine that stabilizes the overall DHT level and help stop follicles.

After year and a half, today I am satisfied with the result. I am buying propecia from emedoutlet. These guys are best in quality and fast in delivery. Propecia 1mg costs $ 16/- for ONE MONTHS OF SUPPLY. Recently, I have recd 15% discount coupon. The discount coupon number is 5234E. You also can take an advantage of free shipping with code 4848B - You can use either Discount code or free shipping code, you can not use both at a time. If any one of you want to buy propecia and want to take advantage of discount or free shipping, you can try these coupon codes. I believe it should work for you also.

Last edited:
A

andyking

Snoop1990 wrote:

Medical Scientists believe that MPHL (Male Pattern Hair Loss) is due to two reasons. First is inherited from the either sides of the family. Second is due to biological chemical called a dihydrotestosterone, commonly referred as DHT. DHT is a biological material in the body, which shrinks the hair follicle.

I'm 40 and have a hair loss problem since last 5 yrs. I tried many drugs, shampoos, gels and creams and finally Propecia Finasteride worked for me. Generic Propecia contains the active ingredient Finasteride, a type II 5-alpha reductase drug that restricts the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. It certainly has some side effects. I too had experienced side effect like decreasing sexual desire in the beginning but as my body got used to it slowly, the side effect disappeared.

After year and a half, today I am satisfied with the result. I am buying propecia from emedoutlet. These guys are best in quality and fast in delivery. Propecia 1mg costs $ 16/- for ONE MONTHS OF SUPPLY. Recently, I have recd 15% discount coupon. The discount coupon number is 5234E. You also can take an advantage of free shipping with code 4848B - You can use either Discount code or free shipping code, you can not use both at a time. If any one of you want to buy propecia and want to take advantage of discount or free shipping, you can try these coupon codes. I believe it should work for you also. ;)

M

mischelstraus

Thanks for updating my knowledge..Actually from many days I have been in searching for the good hair loss treatment..but don't know which one to choose..There are many treatments available today but how to determine which hair loss treatment will work good?

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
andyking wrote:

After year and a half, today I am satisfied with the result. I am buying propecia from burglarking. These guys are best in quality and fast in delivery. Propecia 1mg costs $ 16/- for ONE MONTHS OF SUPPLY. Recently, I have recd 15% discount coupon. The discount coupon number is 5234E. You also can take an advantage of free shipping with code 4848B - You can use either Discount code or free shipping code, you can not use both at a time. If any one of you want to buy propecia and want to take advantage of discount or free shipping, you can try these coupon codes. I believe it should work for you also. ;)

talk about blatent advertising....this forum is about helping others with support, and for providing good unbiased information on hair restoration......

not for advertising your coupons or whatever they are;;D this isnt a walmart notice board*nl

warm wishes bn

M

mischelstraus

I don't know the exact reason behind my hair loss but please suggest me the best hair loss treatment to prevent it..day by day it's increasing..

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Yeah get your dodgy adverts out of here, people on here are totally capable of finding their own proscar.

S

scalphelping

I think you should consult a professional for advice as different people have different reasons.

CharlesStar

CharlesStar

Maybe the reasons are different ,but pls don't worry about them . We can help u as a professional wigs supplier .