• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

What to expect from your procedure at HDC CLINIC

escar

escar

Hello to everybody, it has been some time since my last post but have been around here since the beginning, I'm glad to see that this forum kept constantly growing, congratulations to everybody involved!

I think that all of us that are considering to undergo a hair transplant or have recently gone through one have asked ourselves the same question, what result can I expect from my procedure?, Well, although to know the result the procedure must be performed first, what we can certainly do is to analyze the result obtained by other patients who have gone through the same thing before.

The following are some examples that the webmaster has collected of results obtained by HDC patients through their procedures with Dr. Maras and Dr. Cristina.

Nowadays, more than ever, the HDC clinic continues to be a benchmark of reliability and good results in the increasingly uncertain world of hair transplants, as the saying goes, experience is a degree and in experience there are not many clinics in the industry at the HDC level, as I always tell to anyone who wants to listen, do not look only at the price, the cheap is expensive in long term, we only have one life and we can demand more from life than only low cost things. When I had my first procedure that result in a butchery, I also thought that my economy did not allow me to spend more than € 2,500 in my transplant and then I had to pay € 14,000 in my first repair, eventually I realized that life gives you what you ask for, if you think you can only aspire to low cost things, then you are right, and if you think that you can aspire to better things, then you are also right.

Greetings and good luck to all

R

reddwarf

Just watched the video and the results must have been life changing for the patients involved. Your comments regarding price and cheap is expensive in the long term really struck a chord with me and gave me real food for thought. Sad to read you were butchered and had to spend such a large amount getting it sorted out though.

escar

escar

Just watched the video and the results must have been life changing for the patients involved. Your comments regarding price and cheap is expensive in the long term really struck a chord with me and gave me real food for thought. Sad to read you were butchered and had to spend such a large amount getting it sorted out though.

Hi my friend, Im glad that my experience could be useful, actually I had to expend more than this first repair, here you can see a brief summary of years of struggle.

https://www.hairlossexperiences.com/threads/chronological-summary-of-my-ht-s.6278/#post-57062

escar

escar

Continuing with the explanations about HDC, I would like to share this video where the potential patient can have a full representation of how elapses the whole procedure, since the very first moment when the patient arrives to the airport and will be collected by our driver, until the last day when he will be conducted again by our driver to the airport to catch his plane.