• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Why Did the Website Change?

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

This site is fantastic and PB & Bigmac deserve a huge hand for it ¬b`
but I just wondered why the format change? I hadn't logged on here for a while and after the holidays saw the change, and with it all of the old posts gone. It just seems like such a shame when many of the members posted so much and we had built such an archive of info (ok some bs but still) which is what builds a site.

Just thought I would ask as I haven't even seen this subject touched upon since I joined the new site. I hope the new site does well, but I just wish all of the old posts and info were restored as it seems like such a waste.

Last edited:
janna

janna

Valuable Member
NotGoing2GoBald wrote:
This site is fantastic and PB & Bigmac deserve a huge hand for it ¬b`
but I just wondered why the format change? I hadn't logged on here for a while and after the holidays saw the change, and with it all of the old posts gone. It just seems like such a shame when many of the members posted so much and we had built such an archive of info (ok some bs but still) which is what builds a site.

Just thought I would ask as I haven't even seen this subject touched upon since I joined the new site. I hope the new site does well, but I just wish all of the old posts and info were restored as it seems like such a waste.

Hi NG,

I quite agree with you. I couldn't be more disappointed as to why the old posts are not yet transferred. The info I get don't seem to make any sense.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to everyone regarding the old posts as there are a number of issues but its looking like they may be lost forever.

I can only apologise to everyone for this.

bm.

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

Although I don't know what happened, can't blame you for this as I'm glad your carrying the torch and created this site. I'm sure you would have liked to have all of the old posts here too...
back to the alba drawing board...

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Yea i would have liked all the data too but its business as usual.

As for Alba,i`ve been waiting for them.:)

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
To be honest it was the Alba pics I was missing the most :)

Come on... where are they ~LV

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully the site will be having more features added soon.

As soon as i know i will let you all know when this will happen.

Thanks to everyone for contributing here.

bm.