• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Worrying that I might have damaged the grafts

B

Ben99

I got a hair transplant more than 2 months ago, it’s exactly day 63 post op now. Almost all of my grafts have shedded by now as expected but I can’t help but think most of them might never grow back because of a few mistakes I did after procedure.

My first mistake was during my first wash at day 2 when I was unable to get rid of the lotion by washing my hair with water in a cup. I washed for like 15-30 minutes with it trying to be gentle but the lotion never got away properly, so the next day I just washed them by using water in a spray bottle and it worked very well getting rid of the lotion properly. I washed them like that till day 14. But now I worry that by washing like that I might have caused damage, is that possible ? Or because I washed them so much at day 2 ?

I also want to mention that I sweated immediately after the procedure while driving home because of the weather for a while and also that I was under sun light at day 5 and 14. Can these things could have caused damage too ?

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Did your scalp bleed during any time of the washing ?