• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Young Pt. Hairline - Dr. Paul Shapiro

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Shapiro Medical Group - Dr. Paul Shapiro - 1299 grafts - 2105 hairs

A fairly young patient at age 28 is presented to show his new hairline at 7 months post op.

Dr. Paul performed what looks to be an appropriate number of grafts to address his current concerns while looking ahead to his future.

Patient surgery - 6/13/08 - Date pics taken: 1/15/09

Slide6.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide1.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
This guys native hair is rather dense, so i'm especially impressed with how the transplanted hair is dense also. This has meant that the tranplanted hair has merged unbelieveably well with the native hair and has resulted in a HT which is so natural. Results like this make me wanna jump on the plane and fly to minnesota tomorrow as this guy had a simliar amount of grafts to what I need. Please no more examples of 1500 graft or less cases as your enticing me to much.

Shanger

Last edited:
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I like this hairline it frames his face to perfection and his native hair looks very thick so the hairline must have been very densely packed to match. Well done guys another top job

janna

janna

Valuable Member
The patient's native hair is also moderately coarse so there's more of a challenge to getting a natural looking result when dealing with coarse hairs. I think the "blending" is also key. 2/3's of the 1299 grafts are in front in lower the hairline while 1/3 of the grafts went into "blending".

Thanks Shang and BN.

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
thats some nice growth for 7 months with more to come thats going to be 1 dense hairline ¬b` NCB

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Janna.

Have you a pre op picture of this patient and the graft breakdown so we can assess the result more.

He has nice wavy hair characteristics and the result so far looks very natural.

Thanks bm.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Janna for those extra pictures.

His hairloss was minimal imo and most would be happy with what he had,however i can fully understand the patients reasons for wanting it tweaked.

Taking his age,hairloss,hair characteristics and donor supply into consideration Dr Paul has given him a nice,natural refinement to his hairline/temples using an appropriate number of grafts.

bm.