• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Zayden, "impossible" repair (Hair Transplant)

Dr. A s Clinic

Dr. A s Clinic

Valued member
Zayden's case was featured here about half a year ago. He is one of the worst repair cases in recent years. Many doctors dismissed his case as "impossible repair". We even contacted doctors from the ISHRS and not one doctor would offer any help.

Dr. Arvind stepped up to the challenge. Zayden was offered a repair procedure at Dr. Arvind's clinic about 5 months ago. Here we are going to post the latest update from Zayden.

BEFORE video

Following is a video of Zayden before the start of his repair journey with Dr. Arvind.

5 months pics to follow in the next post.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for posting this V.

Poor guy deserves some happiness,hope that Dr A can restore him to an acceptable look.

bm.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Looking forward to his post op pictures/video. I'm sure it'll be a long haul but at least he's on the road to recovery.

Peachy

Peachy

Oh my giddy aunt, poor fella. ;ss; I do hope the repair went well.

Dr. A s Clinic

Dr. A s Clinic

Valued member
5 months pictures - close-up (Hair Transplant)

5 months pictures - close up:

recipient site
1_image677.jpg

beard hair - donor site
1_image678.jpg

beard hair - donor site (chin and neck)
1_image679.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hello V

How many grafts were transplanted and were they all beard hair.

He is achieving some nice growth at the five month mark.

Have you more pictures also showing what are has been covered so far.

Thanks bm.

Dr. A s Clinic

Dr. A s Clinic

Valued member
Zayden repair - before pictures (Hair Transplant)
S6000846.gif

S6000847.gif

S6000848.gif

S6000849.gif

S6000851.gif

S6000855.gif

S6000857.gif

S6000858.gif

S6000859.gif

S6000860.gif

S6000862.gif

S6000865.gif

Peachy

Peachy

Hi V, have you got any general pictures of the progress. The pictures posted were a bit too close to make out what's going on overall. Cheers Peachy

Dr. A s Clinic

Dr. A s Clinic

Valued member
More intra operative pictures (Hair Transplant)
S6001066.gif

S6001071.gif

S6001075.gif

S6001076.gif

S6001077.gif

S6001080.gif

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hello V

How is this patient progressing now.

It would be great to see some pictures with his new hair at a few inches long so we can see whats happening and the improvement it has achieved so far.

I put this thread back in the main section so no one misses any updates you have.

Thanks bm.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
This is definitely a very challenging case but it really seems to look like great stuff so far so hopefully this poor chap will have his situation behind him so he can move forward with his life.

NN

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
i really feel for this guy, any updates v

kudos to dr a for helping this guy ¬b`

W

wylie

Valued member
In a case of repair as desperate as this one grafts have to be extracted above the jawline, you have no choice I can understand. Dr Arvind, you've done a great job thus far and I hope this ultimately turns out successfully, if it does you could have one of the most amazing repairs ever. Also would like to see how his cheeks heal up from the extractions. From the few beard hairs I have had extracted the healing is remarkable below the jawline (invisible)

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
Will be very interested to see the final result,i would like to see picture ´s of the beard area after a few months for scarring..
Good luck for the patient..

W

wylie

Valued member
Sparky wrote:
how did all this damage happen anyway
I believe this was the result of the "flap" surgery. For everyone of these procedures that was ever successful, there was necrosis of the surrounding tissue on the next 100 that were not successful

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
I've never seen a picture of a successful flap procedure.

Last edited:
Z

zayden_mo

Valued member
Here are the upadtes for OCT 2009 surgery (2nd surgery).

1.jpg

2.jpg

4-1.jpg

Last edited: