• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My Bad Hair Transplant with Dr Alex Santo,Athens,Greece.

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
BAD LUCK wrote:
Big Mac i have contacted them in june 08they did,not understand me that well on the phone. They said send email what can they do i just feel so stupid. I have gone through so much pain in the back where they cut the strip i had no idea this could happen to me. Am lost i just feel sick with worry and pain i keep getting sharp pain's. I am going to look terrible in the future ican't hide forever i need to sort this mess out. HOW LONG CAN U HIDE UNDER A HAT
15 yrs and counting, I know how you feel.

B

BAD LUCK

Thank's to all of u giving me info on repair. Just wonder what are the chances of the strip streching again i don't have much donor left. Am just run out of research more info i get and look into detail pic's repair. Makes me feel sick with worry

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Did this Dr work with that idiot Mendelsohn at one point?

B

BAD LUCK

Am not to sure about this i got reply from him today telling that his work look's good. also he has never come across nerve damage with his patient's and my scar is ok at the back. Telling me that i have blown the picture up.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Bad Luck

Have you any pre op pictures and immediate post op pictures to post, also some showing your hairline from 2/3 foot away.

Thanks bm.

B

BAD LUCK

Good day to all of u i have had a reply from the clinic telling me they think the work is to good standard. please can anybody help me out there am shit scared i have destroyed my scalp i just feel trapped. It 's sad way to live how stupid i have been how do i get rid of the scar. i can't even go for a haircut i look stupid.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
They will always say the work is to a good standard, you dont have to accept that sh1t.

B

BAD LUCK

Many thanks to u all Sparky am not to sure what u mean i don't have accept this shit. This is member ISHRS this work he has done on me is so poor am rock bottom do they care what there members do ?. It's not diy it's peoples lives .

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
No, they dont care what thier members do it seems. What I mean is, that you should take legal action, I would of taken legal action against Dr Greaves, but I didnt want my parents or anyone to find out about me having an HT so I didnt do anything.

I'll just kick him in the balls if I ever see him, unfortunatly I'm told he left the country to escape just that happening from other unhappy patients.

J

JTurnbull

Valued member
Hi Bad Luck

Sorry to hear about your experience. I've had a similar experience, at possibly the same clinic. I've posted my journey here

Hope you get something sorted for your HT as it sounds like you had a much harder time of it than I did.

John

Last edited:
B

BAD LUCK

Dear friend i got your reply and am wondering who doc is or the clinic where u went.

B

BAD LUCK

here are more pictures of my situation,Dr Santos says this is a good result.

Attachments

• DSCF0798.JPG
    DSCF0798.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 2,048
Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
if you class getting kicked in the balls a good result, then this is a good result, my surgery from 2002 with the infamous Dr Greaves is better than this, and he had to leave the country because of his butcherings.