• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My Bad Hair Transplant with Dr Alex Santo,Athens,Greece.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
That looks like poor work.
Hopefully, you have enough good donor left to have a decent repair with another doctor.

bm.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
What kind of instrumentations are they using? The surface of your scalp looks very bumpy.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
I am sorry to say that Dr. Santos is drunk if he thinks this is a good job. I am very sorry to see this has happened to you. The work clearly is not that good unfortunately but at the same time it appears like it is not disfiguring and he did not go too low that you could easily have it repaired.

NN

B

BAD LUCK

Dear Janna it's called the choi implanter after the 2nd surgery my head kept sweating and the grafts just fell out. Maybe this was due to nerve damage from the strip. Please could u ask SMG to have a look at my situation am scared and rock bottom.

B

BAD LUCK

I just don't know where to go from here am getting alot of support from HT Dr in OZ . Who as urged me to ask for a refund or take legal action. I've been through hell and back with panic attacks and fear of everyday life not been to work almost 2 years.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
I've seen other bad results when choi implanters are not utilized so I don't think it's the implanter itself.

Perhaps someone near you can start the repair process as I would think you will need multiple sessions to remove big grafts to smooth out some of the pitting and the unnatural looking grafts in the front.

J

JJ09

Hi Bad Luck, I can relate to your situation I also have painful scarring, have to place my head carefully on my pillow when sleeping, sometimes waking with a headache from pressure on the painful spots.

I have also been living under a hat for the last 18 odd years, only been able to work part time in jobs where I can wear a hat, It`s terrible when you sit down to lunch with the boys and you cant take of your hat and just relax. At this time, however, for a few months, I have full time work and I`m trying to save as much as I can for my repair.

I haven`t been to a hairdresser since my first transplant my mother has become pretty handy with the scissors.;)

I am also in Australia and was wondering which Dr you have been in discussion with? I have been looking for a solution for years and apart from Dr Woods I haven`t found a Dr in Australia showing any decent results, some I have seen are still living in the dark ages when it comes to current techniques. So be careful.

Last edited:
M

myhairtransplantation

there are many clinics offering restoration with great results, in europe and US. i had a similar experience. now i decided to go and proceed with a restoration. i have researched and i believe that HDC the one i choose is very suitable,. my HT is on monday 19th and 20th where i hope to have the hair and the scar restored

L

lenaslight

Mr Jawaid

Before you came to my medical centre you had been doing for two years a
research in hair transplantation , and also
the representetive in U.K.and me gave you ALL the information you needed
about strip procedure choi methode.
(each of those salesmen had made with me at least 3 hair procedures)
So you decided after these informations and consultations that am the best
as a doctor so you chose my medical centre.
You got all the pre-operation instructions and information about strip choi
methode and you have signed them.
In your confidential file with your sign in the paper of health questionaire
you wrote that you have psoriasis and also
scars from an accident in the army.
I have given you all the operation instructions that you should follow very
strictly, cause your job is very dangerous
(tree surgeon) and as you mensioned you have always a helmet for protection.
In my book of impresions of the ASANTO you wrote very possite words like
that we are ''first class'' and you thanked
us for everything that we offered you in the best way.
When we gave you post operation instructions we informed you for that if you
will have any question you could write
us en email.
But you did not do that.!!!I informed with letters all my patients in
U.K.that i have stopped colaboration - contact
with the salesmen in U.K. sinse the end of 2007.
YOU HAVE NOT ANY WRIGHT to send me this INSULTING and RUDE email.
You have not any wright to accuse my job with lies, the job that i do
everytime and give the best results and honest
informations.
All my patients thank me and always give me recomendations , for their good
results.
This is the first time that i got a so RUDE email.
Thank you VERY MUCH FOR YOUR PHOTOS. These photos aproove my good job which
represend ''before-after''.
Your photos are my best witness for the greatest results that you have from
me and my staff.
Your scar's size is totaly normal and i had explained you that every patient
has different elasticity at his/her head.
So the reactions are different from person to person. In one of your last
photo the ant you make it elefant...you focus on it.
This is not fair.
Mr Jawaid i could understand if before two years you would have send me an
email with your questions with logical based.
Nobody after a hair transplantation have pain for many years. NOBODY.
Never i have found in my carear a patient with chronic pain after a hair
procedure.
I would understand your pain came from you army accident or from your
psoriasis of from other reasons.
Your UNSULTING email doesn t prove or establish anything. It just proves for
one more time my
good results(before and after photos)
If you want anything from me write me a civil email without lies and saw me
that you respect first of all yourself
as an honest man.
Then be sure that i will reply to you and i ll do for you my best as always
i do for all my patients.
This is the reason why all of them are grateful to me. Plz when you will
write your next email donnot forget to write
your name in the end of your email.

Dr. Alex Santo MD
member of ISHRS
plastic surgeon

----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Cc: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 6:14 PM
Subject: Fw: JAWAID MOHAMMAD TELEPHONE 0061447453091

> > Dr Santo these are my pictures to
> > show u how much damage u have done to me i have nerve
> damage
> > scars pitt's and cobblestones. My life has been
> > destroyed buy your unethical work i have been in pain
> for
> > almost 2year's. I also have stretch mark i am so
> ashamed and
> > feel so let down by u. Now i have Years of evasive
> > surgery ahead of me trying fix's the mess u made. I
> > told your UK base people i was in pain they said to me
> your
> > overreacting give it time. U have many patient's who
> are
> > unhappy with your work u have destroyed my head
> waisted the
> > donar area. i look forward to your reply.
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Its very clear from these pictures that Dr Santos is one of the worst in the whole world. I dont understand how a doctor in this day and age could produce such bad results, I seriously think I could do better myself without any training. (no joke)

T.C

T.C

Yeah Im with u sparky on this. I wouldnt bother going to Greece for a HT,ABSOLUTELY USELESS over there from my experience at least.The tone in that e-mail is just what I would of expected from such an outfit!!.Forget tv shows like builders from hell they should have one on HT surgeons from hell and watch them squirm! lol.

L

lenaslight

yes i know this is my mystece because i donnot know a lot of things from pc

many thanks

lena

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Lena, I`ve deleted the duplicate posts you made.

I take it from your post that you work for Dr Santos. If so can you disclose that in your signature?

I`ve spoken to this patient for some time now and imo the work carried out on him looks poor. If you could post all his before and after pictures with his face blocked out. I will collate all his pictures together in one post so we can see what has or has not been achieved for this patient.

Thanks bm.

L

lenaslight

bigmac

many thanks and sorry again i donnot have expirience with blogs and foroum.

before and after fotos belongs to the private medical file of mr Jawaid i will propose to dr Santo (he doesn t know anything about this foroum yet) to speak to his lawyer and also i ll send an email to the president of ISHRS.ORG mr ED EPSTEIN.

it is anfair to jug a very good plastic surgeon with 15 years expirience so easy and without proufs . realy i am so sorry , but it is reality that anyone can do this. ANYone SPECIAL when he wants to have ,FREE CHARGE A THIRD HAIR TRANSPLANTATION.

thank you bigmac for your hospitality. keep walking

lena

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Lena.

I`ve sent a private message to Bad Luck alerting him to your posts and I`ve asked him to respond to you.

As for judging said doctor, we can only go by what is posted by patients and give our opinions. Hopefully, Bad Luck will contact you and give you permission to post all his surgery details. Then we can hear both points of view from the patient and the doctor.

I`m also very interested to hear the opinion of Dr Ed Epstien president of ISHRS.ORG and if he thinks this is satisfactory work.

Thanks bm.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Dr Epstien will not think that this is good work, if he thought this was good work, it would totally mess up his credibility. Only a fool would return for another procedure, I wouldnt go to this clinic if they paid me.

B

BAD LUCK

I never knew this is how i would look and feel about having a ht from a member ISHRS. Maybe it's time they should inform people that not all there member's are in touch modern procedure's ?. When i read the comment's of member's of the forum it put's me down but they are just being honest i thank u all for your concern.

B

BAD LUCK

Sparky wrote:
Its very clear from these pictures that Dr Santos is one of the worst in the whole world. I dont understand how a doctor in this day and age could produce such bad results, I seriously think I could do better myself without any training. (no joke)
I thank u for your honesty on this subject i don't really laugh much these day's do u think u could give me ht.