• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My Bad Hair Transplant with Dr Alex Santo,Athens,Greece.

B

BAD LUCK

lenaslight wrote:
bigmac

many thanks and sorry again i donnot have expirience with blogs and foroum.

before and after fotos belongs to the private medical file of mr Jawaid i will propose to dr Santo (he doesn t know anything about this foroum yet) to speak to his lawyer and also i ll send an email to the president of ISHRS.ORG mr ED EPSTEIN.

it is anfair to jug a very good plastic surgeon with 15 years expirience so easy and without proufs . realy i am so sorry , but it is reality that anyone can do this. ANYone SPECIAL when he wants to have ,FREE CHARGE A THIRD HAIR TRANSPLANTATION.

thank you bigmac for your hospitality. keep walking

lena

Yes thank u for your concern i don't want A FREE HAIR TRANSPLANT FROM U. Why don't open your eyes and look at the damage u have done. Yes i am more than happy to attend the next ISHRS seminar and stand there with Dr Santo and show his pier's and member's the standard's of this great work ?.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
I would not go back to Dr Santos for a free procedure, is isnt capable of repairing this, it has to be repaired by a professional which of course he is not.

I would start legal proceedings on a no win no fee basis. You will win, the evidence is on your head.

B

BAD LUCK

To be honest i have had info from a very ethical ht Dr that ISHRS don't really care what there member's do. They pay there fee's and don't have to attend workshop's seminar's. But the true member' s who top ht Drs do attend these meeting's and try to work on skill's. I also have no idea how to start legal action against this great surgeon yet but will. Or ISHRS will look at this complaint from the forum. I have contacted them to post my pic's on this forum nothing more i can just now.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It would help to evaluate your result if you could get the clinic to forward your pre and immediate post op pictures to compare with the end result.

B

BAD LUCK

Good friend i have been away from this forum and sorry for this because the more research i did. I realised how piss poor the work is and how difficult it is to repair. I have sent them a private message asking to do this.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, hopefully, they will forward them to you.

Masher

Masher

Looks like a clear case of trying to close the stable door After the horse has bolted.Only just picked up on this thread but saying that your strip scar is 'normal' is ludicrous, also very convenient that he has no ties with UK based salesman anymore...'salesman' sounds like canvassing to me and sends alarm bells ringing...in fact talking of bells sounds very similar to John Bell and Croydens salesman tactics from the early 90's.
Shame that this man's ego is to big to see the real harm and pain his poor work has inflicted here, total denial and blame the very person who has dared to make a public complaint for the poor outcome.
Sue the dude and his clinic ask for a full refund and post your results all over every HL website out there dude.
IMHO work like this and attitudes like this should be outlawed and surgeons made to be responsible for their butchery.
Would you go for a free procedure if offered with this surgeon? indeed is he a surgeon at all in the sense that he may be qualified but does that make him qualified? I feel for you dude the best of the best post on here SMG..Feller...HDC...Wong and Umar these are the people to consult and look at IMHO and I wish you all the very best in moving forward all is not lost dude, change your forum name to lucky..park the car and move on..there really is hope ahead ;)

Mash

G

Very sorry to see the conditions of your hair.
Didn't you take any steps against the doctors?

B

BAD LUCK

I have contacted them but i don't think they want to play ?.

D

DH

Hi, I had Dr Santo do my first transplant in 2006. It went very well, I did have slight pitting but dn't notice it now. I only thing is that I'm still numb on the side of my head. I'm really fining on top now and was thinking of returning to him! But after reading the comments on here I think I will look for someone else .

L

LUCK

Hello I am patient who had this poor work done to me I had alot to deal with. I just was to scared to go ahead with any ht repair. I was very scared

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Luck.

Sorry to hear you have not been able to have your situation fixed. Did you ever get your pictures from the clinic?
Have you some clear pictures showing how your hair looks now?