• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

1800 FUE with Dr. Feriduni

K

KoyakTheo

Valued member
I am writing this one day postoperative. My goal is to document my progress as time goes by.I had two badly performed FUT surgeries prior to visiting dr. Feriduni. These had left a rather big scar area above my right ear. My hairline was also a mess because there was no density at all and the grafts were neither spread out, neither directed in a natural way.
Dr. Feriduni left a great impression on me, whereby I actually felt he was concerned about the situation and wanted to put his skills to the rescue, rather than other surgeons I have known, who try to push patients towards high graft numbers and unnatural hairlines to fill their pockets.Obviously dr. Feriduni isn't the cheapest out there, but I have learnt the hard way that cheap can become very expensive, if that makes any sense.
His clinic is really tidy and nicely decorated and his team are friendly and communicative, gently replying to all my annoying ;-) mails full of questions. The thing that struck me most was how well thought out everything is. After my surgery, I got a box with all necessary medication and after-care products, really top notch. They even gave me a free T-shirt (large) so I could pull it over my head without touching the donor or recipient zone. Even the salad I chose for lunch was really well prepared.
But anyway, let's talk hair now and as pictures say more than words, I will periodically upload how everything is progressing. The first pic was taken right after the operation. It shows the scar that was corrected (filled) and the hairline grafts, as well as the FUE dots at the donor zone. For those wondering what the little red dots in front of the hairline are, they are badly placed punch grafts that were taken out and re-implanted correctly.

Attachments

• DSC_49761.jpg
    DSC_49761.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 549
baldasabadger10

baldasabadger10

Valued member
It sounds like Dr Feriduni did a great repair job for you. How many grafts from the bad surgery did he punch out?

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Welcome to the forum dude, it sounds and looks like you have had a really positive experience with Dr Feriduni. Being a fellow repair patient myself it really does warm the heart when people finally get resolution to their hair issues due to previous surgeries.
I am truly happy for you and am confident this will be a great result as Dr Feriduni does excellent work imo.
Thanks for sharing your journey with us and i look forward to following this as it progresses dude.
Take care BN;)

K

KoyakTheo

Valued member
I believe he said during the operation that he punched out 78 grafts from the previous surgery (done elsewhere) which were really too badly placed. He will surely give me the exact numbers next time I have a follow-up session, as he is very meticulous in counting all the time and keeping data from his patients. I got a pen with a usb-stick in it from his secretary to keep all the data about the operation stored.

Last edited:
K

KoyakTheo

Valued member
The doctor said the holes from the punch outs would simply shrink to the point of being undetectable. I am going back for a follow up in about 10 days. This is my 3rd day postoperative now and I have some oedema, but this is the way my body always reacts, so nothing new to me. I have taken a few weeks of holidays so I can hide away for now. I feel I look like some sort of lizzard for the moment. Although, TBH, I did go out to eat and do some shopping today, but in a nearby city where I would not bump into anyone I know.

K

KoyakTheo

Valued member
Just for reference afterwards. This is my "hairline" before...

Attachments

• IMG_51052.jpg
    IMG_51052.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 476
Last edited:
K

KoyakTheo

Valued member
This is a side view before. Above my ear, you can see the scar.

Attachments

• IMG_51163.jpg
    IMG_51163.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 502
K

KoyakTheo

Valued member
And this is the other side.

Attachments

• IMG_51201.jpg
    IMG_51201.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 448
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Koyak.
Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you suffered two bad hair transplants prior to this one. The work and placement looks good, it should produce a very nice hairline for you.
Looking forward to following your progress.
All the best
Bm.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Congratulations the work looks very good as expected from Dr Feriduni , wishing you great recovery and growth

Daz