• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2500 grafts with ahd clinic, Dr. Hakan Doganay

T

thedreamisover

The donor looks very good. Still quite a bit of redness in the hairline area. Do you apply anything to it?
Did you begin using Minoxidil again?

I think it looks more red because of the flash, its barely visable if you dont look at it straight.
No i didnt, if i am i think buy foam instead.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, that's good it`s only the flash making the redness look that way.
Good luck with the foam, it is easier to apply and dries much quicker.

T

thedreamisover

Wow, the donor looks nice, seems like you have a reserve for a few more HT

ye but i was hoping that 2500 grafts would be good enough and i also paid premium price (for Turkey) with the hope of not needed a second one, otherwise i could have gone to a clinic with 1/4 of the price.

T

thedreamisover

3 month mark, things are starting to happen. I did get a haircut on my sides, is this the end product on the donor area because on some parts it looks a bit over harvested.

IMG_0443.JPG
IMG_0442.JPG
IMG_0441.JPG
IMG_0445.JPG
IMG_0446.JPG
IMG_0444.JPG

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
From the results I see it looks like you have some shock loss that can take nearly 6 months to return to normal. It doesn't look that bad though and I think the brightness makes it look worse than it is. Does it itch at all where your new hairs are growing through?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Good to hear the growth is beginning at 3 months. You seem to have a little lingering redness on the hairline, this can last a while. When new growth begins you may get some pimples caused by ingrown hairs, again this is quite normal.
Your donor area looks good for 2500 extractions. As Kevboy says, you probably have some shock loss that needs to recover and harsh lighting will always make your hair look thinner.
I don`t think anyone would give your donor area a second look.
Thanks for the update.
Bm.

T

thedreamisover

From the results I see it looks like you have some shock loss that can take nearly 6 months to return to normal. It doesn't look that bad though and I think the brightness makes it look worse than it is. Does it itch at all where your new hairs are growing through?

nah no itch at all. ive had a couple of pimples like big mac said.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Looking great and everything will start to get even better as well , Donor looks fine looking forward to seeing your updates all the best bud

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It`s looking good at 4 months. The hairline shape is there, the donor looks good, it looks natural. You must be happy with how it`s progressing.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Looking good my friend everything is taking shape now just enjoy the process looking forward to your updates

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looks very similar to your 4 months growth wise. The redness looks as though it’s nearly gone.

T

thedreamisover

Hi mate how is the hair coming along and would you recommend dr doganay to anyone? How was the experience and is he as great as everyone says??
Hello friend, i have nothing to complain about. Everything was excellence when it comes to the experience. When it comes to recommend i cant say anything yet because im about 6 months post-op so i will have to return later.

I usually have my hairstyle up and right now it doesnt really work because hairline is still to weak. This is how it looks short and put down.

1.jpg

R

Ronaldo18

Ok mate I guess you’ll have all the answers in 6 months when you should be seeing great results ;) (every month for you now should progress and be thicker and fuller) keep me updated man,good luck ;)

T

thedreamisover

6 months
Hairline still to weak to style it.

30quHyQ.jpg

jmo6sQk.jpg

fleMHXz.jpg

5c6JTSp.jpg

f64t1OR.jpg

aIvpU5B.jpg

WekPdZr.jpg

without light: