• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2nd FUE Transplant to add density with Dr Arshad at the Hair Dr Clinic UK

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
You look to be bang on course with where your at now dude.

Thanks for the updates.

Mikes FUE Story

Mikes FUE Story

@bullitnut yeah bang on schedule with the shedding and hair from the first transplant growing! So the odd looking phase haha but it is all worth it.

Thanks and I intend to post as much information and from my experience as I can to help us all with hair loss ✌

Mikes FUE Story

Mikes FUE Story

7 Weeks post op: Everything on track and looking great! I feel great and excited for the grafts to start growing in coming months, adding that density to my already amazing results from my first procedure last year along with the added widows peak! At this stage it appears to be "balding" "thinning" "patchy" but this is normal and expected as the scalp is still healing and settling down. More native and previously transplanted hair will come through and thicken up in coming weeks and then the new grafts will begin to come through. Will be getting a 2nd haircut (since procedure) this week too, again back and sides and snip down some longer hair on the grafted area. At that awkward stage of letting it grown back and keeping it looking tidy. The temple areas and forelock numbness is gone now, perhaps the faintest bit still there but sign the scalp is more less settled and healed up.

Attachments

Mikes FUE Story

Mikes FUE Story

Donor area at back looks to have healed well. When do you expect to see first signs of growth from your 2nd pass?
Thank you yeah it dose and wouldn't know had hairs taken.
I'm expecting the 2nd transplant grafts to start coming through like maybe Feb/March time

Mikes FUE Story

Mikes FUE Story

2 months post op:
Native and hair from my first transplant is thickening up and filling back in now that my scalp is healed and settled down. Even though my new grafts have shedded you can still see my hairline and that widows peak. Excited for the coming months when they start to grown through.

Attachments

E

Edsarn

Looking good already. Those extra grafts will make a massive difference. You must be chuffed!! You’ve come a long way since before your first HT. Massive transformation

Mikes FUE Story

Mikes FUE Story

Yeah thanks mate! Yeah a long was and huge difference even with the first transplant. This 2nd one like you say gonna be amazing. I'm very chuffed to say the least and excited for these to grow. How are you and your new grafts ?

Mikes FUE Story

Mikes FUE Story

13 Weeks Post Op:
Hair is thickening and filling back out to those amazing results of my first FUE transplant. Excitingly expecting my new grafts from my 2nd FUE transplant to start sprouting through mid January/ February 2020. These will be very fine and blonde at first, like I got with my first Transplant and then they will thicken up and add to that density to my hairline and forelock. Most of all I cant wait to see how this Widows Peak is going to look and add to my hairstyles

Attachments