• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

3085 Grafts by Dr. Bisanga

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi Sebastian

Glad the advice helped. It is a difficult time, especially for guys on their first surgery, I recall mine all those years ago and it is scary for sure and customer service is of paramount importance.

Happy continied healing and return to work.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sebastion, thanks for sharing your story on here, its good to know the info and support the forum members provided has helped you post op.

Its all looking good now the scabs have gone.

Take care.

Bm.

S

SebastianLF

Valued member
Another little update. So now it has been 16 days since my HT, and I'm still healing my ass off! :) The shedding has started very slowly, but I'm still waiting for the "big shed" - but should start anytime now - sure ain't gonna be fun, but part of the process :)

2126_071218_280000000.jpg

2126_071218_280000002.jpg

2126_071218_280000001.jpg

2126_071218_280000003.jpg

Iniesta

Iniesta

Valued member
Hi Seb,

Hope all is well. Almost 5 months since your HT, would love an update.

S

SebastianLF

Valued member
Hey again.

So its been way too long since my last update - and sorry for that. Sadly I've been struggling with some health concerns lately and had to spend some time in the hospital.

ANYWAYS, that is hopefully behind me now, and I can start enjoying "the new me" :)

As much as it hurt when the shedding began, and let me tell you it really did hurt seeing all the beautiful new hair go bye bye - and as much as the redness really took away my desire to be social and do anything besides just going to work - it was nothing compared to the feeling of seeing so many small hairs starting to grow - just incredible.

Im now 5 months past my HT
and I cant believe the result so far - I do have a few concerns though - Im still shedding quite a bit, which is a bit scary and it seems the right side is lacking a bit growth wise - but maybe a minor touch up or something can set that straight after its all done - not sure - I will cross my fingers and hope it comes through :)

Anyways heres a pic I took today:

2126_071454_400000000.jpg

Ill take some close ups after my hair appointment early next week :)

Sorry again for the delay in updates!

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Seb

Thanks for the update dont be worrying to much about one side lagging behind the other, I had all that its still early days my freind am sure its all going to work out great for you are you using the Rogaine or Fin , the picture looks good and we will see some close ups when you have the time to post them ,keep positive and glad to here your health is better.

Take care I care

D

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Looking great dude....can't wait to see the close up pictures, i wouldn't worry too much about the side thats a little behind as this is normal and will likely catch up in the end and like you say if not then a small touch up is possible.

thanks for the update

S

SebastianLF

Valued member
Sadly I cant buy Rogaine in Denmark - tried various sites, but not possible afaik - but would probably be a good idea to start - was just under the impression that the newly transplanted hair couldnt fall out since it was taken from the "safe-zone".

J

JohnnyDrama

Valued member
Afaik, that hair is far less likely to suffer from effects of DHT, but it will still go through the normal life cycle of scalp hair.

Things are looking great though!