• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

3rd degree burn, is a hair transplant possible?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
@Bigmac
Hi I was wondering if there was any progress in my case? I haven't heard anything from anyone yet.

Hi Andreas, I had assumed the HairDr was in touch which is why I was waiting for an update but I see you have now been in communication with each other.
Let me know what the outcome is?

A

Andreas Singh

Has anything been decided?
Hi bigmac, thanks for following up. I have been in touch with sommya at the clinic just not with the surgeon. But I think he might be a bit busy so just waiting for an interview.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Ok sounds good, hopefully, they will sort something soon.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Hopefully you get some resolution to your situation. I wish you all the best.

R

Rolandas

I've seen Dr. Jose Lorenzo is doing similar cases. This is just one of many I've quickly found
Ofc it's not burn tissue, but he have been doing implantations into scar tissues quite a lot with great success. Perhaps worth reaching out for a second opinion?

A

Andreas Singh

I've seen Dr. Jose Lorenzo is doing similar cases. This is just one of many I've quickly found
Ofc it's not burn tissue, but he have been doing implantations into scar tissues quite a lot with great success. Perhaps worth reaching out for a second opinion?
Looks interesting. Thank you for the info :)

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Hey Andreas buddy... Have you been able to source a repair yet?

Eugenix Hair Sciences

Eugenix Hair Sciences

Valued member
Hi Andreas,
We are Eugenix Hair Sciences and based out of India. If you are still searching to source a repair, you can connect with us on +91-8826473333 or email us at [email protected] and we can take the conversation ahead.
I am also attaching a video for your reference: