• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

5200 Grafts Sapphire Fue Technique Hair Istanbul Clinic - Turkey

C

christopmr

Hey, i"m 37 years old. I have no sick. I want to recommend Hair Istanbul Clinic in Turkey! They implanted 5200 grafts last month. I paid 3000$. I stayed at Taksim Square which is 5 star hotel. They have 3 package. I choose mix.
Very clean hospital, Great team. They are really professional team. I want to Thanks to Dr.Erkam CAYMAZ and Dr.Muhammed DEMIR the best surgeons in the world! Dr.Muhammed DEMIR opened my channel with Sapphire Blade. He waiting at operation room during operation. Top ever. I really recommend this clinic.
So if you need a hair transplantation go to www. hairstanbul.com

Before operation:
1.jpeg2.jpeg
After Operation:
3.jpeg7.jpg

10-14 days:
4.jpeg5.jpeg
30 Days Later:
6.jpeg

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Very bold saying they are the best surgeons in the world dude, especially considering your results havent come through as yet....however I do wish you good growth and look forward to see things progress.

Best wishes BN

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
That is a huge amount of grafts in one session. Best of luck to you. What made you choose your doctor?

K

kakitaki84

It is really impressive. We would appreciate how you share your results.
Also, where did you find Dr. Caymaz and you specifically chose it?
If you have really good results, I would like to prefer this order.
Thank you.

C

christopmr

Very bold saying they are the best surgeons in the world dude, especially considering your results havent come through as yet....however I do wish you good growth and look forward to see things progress.

Best wishes BN
I will share you i am so happy my result.

That is a huge amount of grafts in one session. Best of luck to you. What made you choose your doctor?
I've researched a lot of doctors. Dr.Caymaz It was a plus for me that he had 1-2 operations a day and had surgery with his double hand. He is opening hair channel own hand too.

It is really impressive. We would appreciate how you share your results.
Also, where did you find Dr. Caymaz and you specifically chose it?
If you have really good results, I would like to prefer this order.
Thank you.
After me, a few of my friends have had an operation because of me.they're very happy. I told you upstairs why I chose it. I looked at their social media and watched their youtube videos. It sounded warm and friendly. Most surgeons aren't even interested in you, but Dr.Erkam Caymaz is very good at this.

R

robertgiol

He is my friend he didnt open his account he sent me his result. And he offered to me dr erkam too. If I hadn't seen my friend's results, I definitely wouldn't have decided.
4125cca5-7823-4227-847f-6e85f763c85f.JPG

ac0a4cef-29c5-44c5-b3e8-f2726a15a51f.JPG

I think i will choose this dr caymaz too. Thanks Chris

M

mania

It's being very nice to share the succes of hair transplant surgery having very nice results can really good for the hair loss problem for many people ..

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Hi mate
Differcult to say if ur friend transplant looks good
Bit dark to see
If I wanted to see if a transplant was good I would want to comb back the hairline to see it properly and I would want to know how the hair looked when dry and in different styles
Just my opinion

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
I`m confused with this post someone posting his friend's pictures and saying this clinic is the best. It sounds more like promoting this clinic.

J

Jax

I`m confused with this post someone posting his friend's pictures and saying this clinic is the best. It sounds more like promoting this clinic.

Most of the people who post on here about their transplant results are promoting a clinic.

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Just seems weird his friend sends him his pictures to post his result. I think most people post to share what they went through, not to promote but help other people who want to know all there is to know about getting one.