• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

63 Y.O. Female - Dr. Paul Shapiro

• Thread starter Paul Shapiro MD
  • Start date
Paul Shapiro MD

Paul Shapiro MD

Valued member
This female patient had the typical high hairline, and male pattern recession seen after menopause. These results are 11 months out. Most female patients take at least 18 months to see the final results of their hair transplant so I expect to see even more thickening over the next 6 months.
The graft count was as follows:

1 hair FU 813 Hairs 813
2 hair FU 1485 Hairs 2970
3 hairFU 404 Hairs 1212
4 hair FU 19 Hairs 19
Toatl FU 2721 Total Hairs 5071

The first pic is a close up of her new hairline:

Slide9.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide7.jpg

Slide8.jpg

Slide10.jpg

Slide11.jpg

Slide12.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
She looks so much much better.

The immediate post op work looks very clean.

Great result.

bm.

A

AJKV

Valued member
I have seen hundreds of pictures the last 2 years, male...female, old...young, nw 5 and nw 2 patients, surgeons from from india, canada, germany and many other countries. But I truly believe that Dr. Ron and Dr. Paul create the most natural looking hairlines! Dr. Rahal and HDC have fantastic results too...

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Because the immediate postop pic was presented last, it took me awhile to appreciate the change. When I evaluated things a little more thoroughly it certainly is a pretty dramatic and natural change. Thanks for posting.

NN

Kasia

Kasia

Valued member
artistic touch and amazingly natural result,
beautiful work!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Dr. Paul

You say that most females take 18 months to see their final results,is there a reason for this?

Thanks bm.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Lovely work yet again...

It amazes me time and time again how the look of a persons hair effects them no matter what age...

In one way its a good thing but in another I always thought that when I reached 60 I would just be glad to be alive and healthy... guess I could be still worrying about my hairline then !!

Anyway, yet another SMG triumph

Tim

K

khair

That is really awesome work. The hairline of the woman after the hair transplant looks very natural. It has really filled in nicely.