• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

75 days after ht, what do you think ?

P

Patro1995

75 days after the transplant, how do you see it? all good? I use field horsetail, zinc, biotin. on the right I have just more hair, on the left little, what do you recommend to make it ok? thank you.

IMG_20210503_115826.jpg
IMG_20210503_115713.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It's quite normal for one side to grow faster than the other, don't worry about that. You look as though you possibly have some folliculitis going on. Apply a warm damp cloth to the area for a few minutes a few times per day to help clear it up.

P

Patro1995

It's quite normal for one side to grow faster than the other, don't worry about that. You look as though you possibly have some folliculitis going on. Apply a warm damp cloth to the area for a few minutes a few times per day to help clear it up.
hot water alone is enough? should I add any ingredients?

P

Patro1995

Thank you bro, 2 day after and i see results ; )