• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

8 Days Post FUE - Scabbing

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Some may look like this.

shed hair grafts.jpg

J

JamieS1992

@Bigmac thank you, that helps me be a bit less fearful of applying some real pressure hearing this from others in the forum. Perhaps I've been overly gentle out of fear of dislodging grafts

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
At day 4 your grafts are secure. It is understandable to be cautious but now you can apply more pressure without any worries. Never pick a dry scab off, You could soak in the bath too if you like to take a bath.
Your scalp looks fine by the way with the lingering scabs.

J

JamieS1992

Thanks, that's reassuring to hear. Time to get these off I guess!

It's odd how good it can be to discuss things on hear that you typically can't talk about with others so thanks for the tips and feedback

J

JamieS1992

They came straight off under a normal shower with some pressure, it feels good to be free of them now, thanks for the advice and help getting me through the scabby stage

Attachments

• 20200831_181128~2.jpg
    20200831_181128~2.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Good to hear they came off easily. Now you may get more itching and pimples, all normal parts of the recovery process.

D

Dan

Good to hear they came off easily. Now you may get more itching and pimples, all normal parts of the recovery process.
Been following as literally at the same stage as James to the day. BM. How long does the redness last on the scalp after fue

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Redness can last for months on some people. There is no given time frame, each person heals differently.