• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

A night to remember

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
I thought I would post an experience I had at the weekend on this forum as my colleagues at work seem to find it funny and it may humour you also, however, I don €™t find it funny in the slightest.

The Saturday just gone was my birthday, the big 29, I €™m getting on now. Therefore, needless to say I decided to go out for a few beers with the boys to celebrate my coming of age. I don €™t drink that much any more as when I used to get bladdered on a regular occasion in the past with my mates I used to do a lot of drunken things and my missus was not impressed to say the least, however, that €™s a different story. Anyways, as my tolerance to alcohol has diminished somewhat during the past few years needless to say I get drunk pretty easily. So bearing this in mind and the fact my missus said if I get too drunk we are finished, me and the lads hit the town with one objective in mind (Getting Paralytic). So we went on a bit of a bar crawl around my locals and then hit a night club by which time a group of 15 lads had dwindled down to 5. In the night club we continued to knock back the alcohol at an alarming rate, Jack Daniels, absinthe, vodka the lot, you name I drank it that night. By about 1 o clock in the club I was in a pretty bad shape and had got to the stage where I thought I was superman and invincible, I was even busting a few shapes on the dance floor which is where my memory gets a bit blurry. The last thing I remember is downing a shot of absinthe then stumbling into the toilet.

4 hours later[/b]

So 4 hours later I wake in the pitch black, and having sobered up I think where the F**k am I. I then open my mobile to shed a little light on the situation and at this point I notice 25 miss calls on my phone. It then dawns upon me that I €™m in one of the night clubs toilet cubicles and that I was that drunk I must have fell asleep in there. So I think to myself why is it so quiet and dark? and I check to see the time on my phone which is 5am. So I €™m thinking s**t everyone €™s gone and I €™ve been locked in the nightclub and before I think things cant get much worse I walk out of the cubicle and set all the nightclubs security alarms off as they work on motion sensors. The noise was unbelievable especially because my head was ringing. About 20 minutes later the police arrive, get into the place and accuse me of breaking into the place and arrest me. So I €™m in a police cell pleading my innocence by suggesting why would I break into the place in a pair of shoes and a shirt? So about 2 hours later they realise I €™m telling the truth as there were no signs of forced entry. Then when you think things can €™t get much worse I pull up at my house in a police car at 7:30am and all my belongings are in bin liners. What an experience and what a night.
[/b]

Last edited:
janna

janna

Valuable Member
First of all, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

Secondly, 5 day later, did you talk your missus into letting you moving back? That's quite an experience.

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Well thank you Janna. Well I €™ve been chucked out more times than the cat, so I €™m use to it by now. Day one I spent around my mates, luckily I work away in the week so I €™ve had somewhere to lay my head all week. However, I have to go back home to tomorrow to face the music, I €™ve been thinking of how I can worm my way back into her affections and me thinks some flowers and a box of chocolates may do the trick.

Shang

Last edited:
janna

janna

Valuable Member
If you've been chucked bunch of times before and she's taken you back each time, its a good bet she'll do it again with flowers, candy and your admittance that you're one lucky, good for nothing bloke....lol. Good luck, Shang!

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
That €™s a best case scenario, worse case is she is up for eviction as it €™s my house.

Shang

janna

janna

Valuable Member
SS,

So, did Dolly take you back? All is well at home?

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
J,

Yeah I sweet talked her a bit and took her out for a meal. I €™m a bit of a romantic so I took her to my local fish & chip shop, she had jumbo sausage and chips, while I went for the fish and chips. We then dined on a picnic bench near the chip shop. Needless to say she saw what she €™d be missing.

SS

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Yup, you're definately a charmer.

Sounds very romantic! Good for Dolly to find such a Gem!!

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Yeah very romantic I think, shes one lucky lady, trouble is I don €™t know where to take her for Valentines Day now, I mean how do you top that.

SS

janna

janna

Valuable Member
I hear ya. Well, next time you'll think twice before going on a drinking binge and getting kicked out. ;;D