• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Advice for choosing a Clinic, particularly Turkey

J

jack89

Has anyone had any experience or heard much about getfue.com dr ayhan colak? A friend had his hair with him and had good results but i cant seem to find much about them. Im looking to have a transplant end of july-ish but really struggling to find someone. Any help recommending others is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

S

solidsn2004

Has anyone had any experience or heard much about getfue.com dr ayhan colak? A friend had his hair with him and had good results but i cant seem to find much about them. Im looking to have a transplant end of july-ish but really struggling to find someone. Any help recommending others is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Hi jack89, how has your research been? I am also looking to do a hair transplant this summer and I was wondering if you had more insights with getfue clinic. Any other alternatives you are considering or you have decided already?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member

Thanks
Could you encourage your friend to share his result here? It will help others who are researching.

J

jack89

Hi jack89, how has your research been? I am also looking to do a hair transplant this summer and I was wondering if you had more insights with getfue clinic. Any other alternatives you are considering or you have decided already?
Hi
Getfue was recommended and from comparing his pictures and how his hair is and has stayed it is very good but I cant seem to find any review on them.

I did look at cosmedica and spoke to the uk rep, I sent all my pictures over and he said I would get a full review withing 48 hours that was 21/05/2020 and i still havent received anything.

I've calmed down on the search to get it done this summer as there are the isolation rules on flying now. I'm hoping for beginning of next year now once the 2week isolation rules are definitely gone.

J

jack89

Could you encourage your friend to share his result here? It will help others who are researching.
Il be honest I doubt he will as hes quite a private person. When I speak to him next I will bring it up though.