• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

After my Amazing hair transplant with Vinci Hair Clinic I had a 2nd one

W

wagner

Valued member
Vinci Hair Clinic wrote:
Wagner has sent an update of his hair line, 13 weeks, 3 months post op. Taken in bright natural sunlight.

6a7dd562-3637-43e6-8577-bb771b79b5b6_zpshbhhwncm.jpg

Who would think that, after going bald, I would be growing hair on my bald head at nearly 60 years of age? Photo showing the grown transplanted hair from the first procedure 20 months ago and if you look closely you will see the scalp showing signs that the hairs from the second transplant done 13 weeks ago, in July 2015 are beginning to sprout.

W

wagner

Valued member
Thanks Bastion. 15 weeks after the second hair transplant: the hairs started sprouting (really short) and are growing to join the long hair from the first transplant last year.Please observe the "shadow effect", on the picture, made by the new hairs growing.I am even having back my widow's peak! Hail Vinci Hair Clinic, those who are about to get bald salute you!

20151027022146%201_zps1hhbnanj.jpg

W

wagner

Valued member
crown%20before%202_zpss4llgitg.jpg

4 months ago, before the hair transplant at the Vinci Hair Clinic and now 4 months after latest growth.
AgXbOiKX2bVEsFYYtrcBXXj3W9WPiKdax5U6z9yenY63_zpsmbff84eb.jpg

e774e643-8a9c-4dcf-aac9-04f0d52d9ae4_zpsxvs8fvpd.jpg

V

Vinci Hair Clinic

Valued member
Hi Wagner, thanks for updating at 4 months, good growth coming through for 4 months.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Wagner, its growing in quick for a crown. This will look good once fully grown in, thanks for keeping us updated on your progress.

All the best.

Bm.

C

Crudance2006

Your hair certainly looks good from the front with the widows peak. Once the crown grows in you will feel 20 again.

W

wagner

Valued member
Crudance2006 wrote:
Your hair certainly looks good from the front with the widows peak. Once the crown grows in you`ll feel 20 again.

I don't know about Youuu, I'm feeling 22 ! Thanks it means a lot to me.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Looking good, out of curiosity how have you found the reactions have been from your fellow celebrities? happy for you

W

wagner

Valued member
heh bullitnut thanks, everyone is amazed i am growing hair on my once bald head! ¬b` Everyone who knew me before my hair transplants at the Vinci Hair Clinic becomes amazed with the results - after all, not very often you see a bald old man growing hair on his bald head

Last edited:
W

wagner

Valued member
Hi Everyone, just want to say happy times for everyone and here ´s my latest update of my crown hair growth, really happy.
🎼 It's getting better all the time... It's getting better, better, better! Getting so much better all the time... 🎵🎶

20151230021417_zpsknnyfdka.jpg

V

Vinci Hair Clinic

Valued member
Muito Obrigado to keep updating your result. The growth in your crown is coming on well for around 5 months, best wishes to you

Last edited:
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Thanks for answering dude.....got to say your crowns coming on now mate and looks good, especially considering its only 5 months and they are known to be slow growers.
Happy New year Pal

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Looking great at 5 months this is going to be exceptional at 12 months

Happy New Year

Dazz

W

wagner

Valued member
Dazzster26 wrote:
Looking great at 5 months this is going to be exceptional at 12 months

Happy New Year

Dazz
Happy New Dazz and to everyone! My latest pictures taken a few days ago.

7c50b31a-c7f5-43ec-af4f-6ec1981edfdb_zpsk9cbgnmp.jpg

d2005267-26f9-4288-a4e8-6eb241acf67e_zpsjabdatkx.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking great Wagner, you need to be on to again to show off all that hair.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hair is looking great Friend thanks for keeping us all updated

Have agreat day

Dazz