• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Any hope of hair cloning or hair regeneration in the near future.

M

Mattweides

I've been lurking for about 2 years from when I first noticed hairloss. It’s been an educational experience reading the patient updates from those that went ahead with surgery and the ones who try the various methods to put a stop to the hairloss.

My hope right now is to keep maintaining what I have or slow down the progress in the hope a breakthrough happens with cloning or something similar. I have read many posts where people seem to think that Propecia is most effective but lately there is more evidence that other products can be just as effective.
I started Nizoral about 4 weeks ago just as an adjacent which I’m hoping I’ll see some benefit. Other things in my regime are multivitamin, biotin, zinc and minoxidil 4 times a week.

Some promising trials with hair cloning or hair regeneration have taken place which could be the savior for everyone. What do others think?

http:/ /www. cdb.riken.jp/org/en/research/organ/hair.html