• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Bad Hair Transplant at Advanced Hair & Cosmetic Clinic

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WhosEDishonestNow?

There are more images on our website:
No links allowed.
No need to mention, these images are copyrighted and our intellectual property of AHACC.co.uk.
If you have any questions, Please write to
[email protected]
Thank you

W

WhosEDishonestNow?

I have permission from Daniel to use his images. Daniel had 5000 grafts over two days procedure and paid £6000 in total. I have images from before, during the procedure, and after. My original account, under the name of AHACC, and my client's account under the name of daniel 1965 has been blocked by admin, i assume is Bigmac. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you haveany further questions.

Attachments

W

WhosEDishonestNow?

See the full result here
https://youtu.be/HIxHmWJzAo8If you have any further queries, please contact me, and i will be very happy to address any questions or concerns. Thank you

Last edited:
W

WhosEDishonestNow?

Daniel1965 and our account AHACC is now blocked by the admin which i assume is Bigmac.for more information, please go to next page and see the full detail.

C

cruelnature

You're really digging your hole now by making continuous unprofessional comments on a public forum whilst representing AHACC.
Why can't you put this effort into making the situation better (improve quality of work/improve patient relations)?

C

C_3D

Valued member
Look, whoever you are as a representative, let me give you some advice. This thread would have died and been pushed down and disappeared from the main page quickly without any problems. You are reviving this thread over and over with your long and extremely tiresome rantings. You are hurting yourselves more at this point than the post itself. This is the third time, at least, that I've seen you threaten legal action. Between that and the constant CAPS LOCKS RANTINGS, I would never use your service and not because of the original poster but because of your own reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.