• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Bad hairtransplant with alan bauman

R

runman

Valued member
I had 3 HT with alan bauman in Boca Raton , Florida. My results were terrible.

I would not recommend him to anyone. When i confronted him about this he took no responsibility. He made a ton of excuse. Please people dont be mislead by the fact he is on TV alot. That was my mistake. I also made the mistake of thinking of his affiliation with ISHRS meant something.

Attachments

• carlspick-head1.jpg
    carlspick-head1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 2,058
R

runman

Valued member
Another pic different angle. He claimed he gave me 5000 grafts but i actually have less hair now than before the surgeries with alan bauman

Attachments

• carl-headpick3.jpg
    carl-headpick3.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 2,127
R

runman

Valued member
Another pic

Attachments

• carl-headpick2.jpg
    carl-headpick2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1,946
garageland

garageland

Valued member
Hi Runman, sorry to hear about your problems where these strip or fue grafts? Ir certainly doesn't look like 5000 grafts, what are you planning on doing next?

R

runman

Valued member
All 3 were strip procedures. I have sent pics to Shapiro, Hasson and Wong, Feller.

Feller was the only one to respond. He seems to think i still have a little donor for another strip. I have to save up some money for at least 6 to 9 months before i can do it again. Thanks for your response . Any advice is welcome

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Runman.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your HT experience with us.I`m sorry to hear that you`ve had a less than satisfactory experience.

Your pictures are a little blurry, do you have any clearer ones with maybe pre and imm post op so we can truly see where you were before the HT`s and what area was actually transplanted.

Hopefully, you can still salvage something from your present situation and have another procedure with a doctor of your choosing.I`m pretty sure H&W and SMG will get back to you also. You can pm Garageland, Jotronic or Janna on here who represent the above clinics.

Take care.

bm.

garageland

garageland

Valued member
Hi Runman, As bigmac says your photos are a little unclear, whether you have enough donor for another surgery will depend on you density and laxity, if you would like to email me some clear pics of your donor from the back ideally with a comb lifting up the donor hair aswell as pics from other angles then I can get them in front of one of the doctors for an assesment, if you are happy to post them on here then all the better so we can all help

R

runman

Valued member
Thanks Sparky buddy for putting me on to this site.

Thanks Big Mac and Garageland for the info and advice on the pics.

530_270750_090000002.jpg

530_270750_090000001.jpg

530_270750_090000000.jpg

R

runman

Valued member
More pics of scarring

Attachments

• tn[1].jpg
    tn[1].jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 1,775
garageland

garageland

Valued member
Hi Runman, Thanks for the pics direct I have sent you an email in response directly.

R

runman

Valued member
I'm trying to post clearer pics but I think they are too big.

B

Badlocks

Hope you can get fixed up man. The gallery on this site re-sizes pictures if you`re having trouble.

Gallery