• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Best Hair Fibers Available

J

J19C

What are the best hair fibers on the market? I have not considered using them before, therefore, if you could answer why a particular one is the best.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve used a few in the past and found that Nanogen worked best. The flakes seemed to be slightly larger enabling them to stick to my hair better. This was a few years ago. I know there are many different brands available now.

H

Herr Loss

I used Nanogen before switching to Dermmatch which I found much easier to work with, would definately recommend trying.

maryann1

maryann1

thank for sharing!
I’ve used a few in the past and found that Nanogen worked best. The flakes seemed to be slightly larger enabling them to stick to my hair better. This was a few years ago. I know there are many different brands available now.
where do you fnd it?

R

Risingforehead

Another Nanogen user here but if your wanting a good cheap alternative then Hair Today fibres from Rowlands Pharmacies in the UK work ok.

E

Enes

I recently bought Fixdeep hair thickener from Amazon, as a dermmatch user it is difficult to find the color I want in the market now. However, fixdeep is the same style and it's a very successful product, I liked it very much, as someone who sweats, it does not flow. Has anyone used this fixdeep hair fibers product for a long time? I would like to see the comments of someone who has used the product for a long time.

M

Maximusssports

Toppik Hair Building Filaments are made of normal, shaded Keratin Strands - the very protein that makes up human hair.

A

AlrightDave

These are some photos from another thread I have commented on called ‘Hair Fiber’ …. I’ve been using a brand called Nulox, I got them off of Amazon, but I think they’ve got a website too. I’ve been using them daily and I’ve been really impressed with the results, even in the rubbish weather we’ve had recently! Reinforced with a bit of hair spray, they stay in place all day and make me feel 10 years younger! I’ve tried A LOT of the fibre brands out there; this is the brand I’ll be sticking with for the foreseeable. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 93DB98C1-F6CD-493D-9C4D-DECACAFF51A3.jpeg
    93DB98C1-F6CD-493D-9C4D-DECACAFF51A3.jpeg
    270.2 KB · Views: 64
  • BD8D8C9F-18EE-46D9-9ED6-09884A9AEE55.jpeg
    BD8D8C9F-18EE-46D9-9ED6-09884A9AEE55.jpeg
    330.9 KB · Views: 85