• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Best Way To Help Our Fellow Brothers

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Obviously the membership here swelled with the recent contest. This was fabulous to see and a real credit to all involved. Great thing.

I hope that many of the members continue to stay around and be apart of this site to grow it and develop the best nonbiased hair site on the net. If we want to continue to help others that are in need of repairs, etc. we need to build a large site that attracts more clinics and members.

I would like to see this blossom into a very giving and generous site where the members could occasionally make financial contributions to others in need of our help. This will only happen if membership grows. Please everyone do your part to spread the word and work at this becoming an even better community.

NN

S

scarred5

Valued member
that sounds good im in, would love to see others get the help they may need, but otherwise could not afford,

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Be great if more people share their experiences and knowledge with the forum community.

bm

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
i agree bm it would be super cool if we had more members posting their journeys thats what these sites are all about bro, im sure it will happen as the site is really starting to take off now imo:)

S

scarred5

Valued member
i think the best way is to tell people to stick with the top clinics, this is the best way to avoid getting messed up, these clinics will thrive and others will go away, i love the b4 and afters

Last edited:
Masher

Masher

I think its the honesty and transparency that's on show here that matters.Also like any site the more its marketed the more hits it will get and the more popular it will become.
The UK needs a no nonsense hair loss forum that gives the very best advice and showcases the very best surgeons out there...I honestly believe that this is it and concur with NN's sentiments IMHO things will only get better still and for me its already the best ¬b`

Mash

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
If and i mean if i get the go-ahead that something can be done for me then i will publish pics as i go along.I think honesty is really what this business should be about.With people like Phil there is no bullshit,just honest talk.I think potential H.T patients should be aware of smooth talkers who can manipulate the situation.
I am so grateful for this opportunity and more so that im dealing with people that you can trust and wont f### you about.
Looking forward to meeting up with the Doc and Phil to see what can be done.

I also feel its my duty as i think all 3 of us will that we should really do our best to inform people about making the right desicion from our own experiences.

This is a good site,good people..

janna

janna

Valuable Member
This is a great growing site that will get bigger and more popular with time. What makes a site popular? Probably lots of money but mainly the content of the site. Does it have useful information, etc.... Considering how long this site as been running, it's done a lot for patients researching and now dramatic changes for those few who will get repair work by BHR. I believe BHR is able to offer such generous gestures is in part to this site being free of marketing/posting fees for clinics.

Despite what some people may think, Bigmac has never charged any clinic to support his site. Nor is it owned by any particular clinic (not any that I know of). He has stated he does not want any pressures on how his site is run or that it forms a bias to the clinics supporting it. He truly wants to help hair loss sufferers and create an honest and transparent site. IMO, it's admirable to work and run this site without income ¬b`- just as it is for the veterans who continue to post their advice to newbies long after they themselves are straightened out. You tend to find more of repair guys stick around so they can warn others from making the same mistakes they made. KUDO's to you vets too!!!

I can see that more and more clinics are joining and why wouldn't you showcase your results on an honest, unbiased site when all it can do is bring you patients?

SMG gets patients from this site, since we do not pay monthly/yearly support dues to be on this site - we are likely to hold some type of contest in the near future too. We'd like to "pay it forward". Maybe next one will be for members only????? Who knows.....you may want to stick around and participate.

S

scarred5

Valued member
janna thats great news, and some excellent points made, i think this is probably the only hairloss site that is free, which does make it stand out, this generousity bug seems to be contagious!

Spencer Kobren

Spencer Kobren

I think that Bigmac has done a fantastic job with this forum! He understands the importance of a genuine community, and has built one in a very short period of time. I €™m extremely impressed with his efforts, and I appreciate his presence in the field. Z:B

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Masher,Zion,Janna and Spencer.

I appreciate it,running a forum is not the easiest of things with some hard decision making sometimes.Thanks also to alll the members who contribute to this sites popularity.

bm.

M

matrix

top site bigmac.been browsing this forum for sometime now and find it most helpful.the way the repair patients have been helped is a credit to the forum and dr bisangas clinic.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Matrix,i`m glad you find the forum helpful.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Fantastic to see how this forum has grown... like a good HT... takes time but all the effort is worth it in the end...

I think BigM and the others that support him deserve three cheers for the hard work and effort that has gone into making this the forum it is now... and may it continue to grow.

There are no hidden agendas here unlike some forums...

The time and effort put in by BigM etc is done solely for the benefit of others and nothing else...

I cant say that I have met many people in my life that I admire for their selfless actions... but what I can say is that BigM is one of those very few.

Tim

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Tim.

You can post more if you like.:)

It is a difficult job maintaining this site but i think its working well and i know its helping out lots of people in the research.

bm.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
I can imagine how much time and effort it takes....

Will make more of an effort.... just work, work and more work at the moment..

Cheers all

Tim

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Tim

I meant you could post more giving me kudos all the time.:::C