• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Boxer George Groves Hair Transplant

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
George Groves was in the news with his hew hairline on show. Theres speculation he had it done in Turkey.

Boxing fans have been left speechless by George Groves' 'Turkish hairline' after he was spotted at Chris Eubank Jr's bout with Liam Smith.

Groves looked unrecognisable as he spoke to Sky Sports after Smith shocked the boxing world when he stopped Eubank Jr in the fourth. And almost as shocking as Smith's victory was Groves' full head of hair at the AO Arena.

One fan tweeted: "Groves got that Turkish hairline," after he saw a video of Groves speaking after the bout.

"I'd like to visit whoever did George Groves’ hair transplant when in my late thirties. Didn't recognise him," a second added. While a third tweeted: "George Groves hair transplant looking the b*****ks. Can I have the details please!"

D6A60F95-0E24-4336-B766-7BDBE21CEB0D.jpeg

B0BCA605-217E-4387-A231-756ACA62B0DE.jpeg

E

Edsarn

I read he had it at Farjo. Looks really good, and takes years off his appearance!

HannahBudla

HannahBudla

It looks really good and it's very cool because appearance plays an important role, but I wonder how it affects the fact that fighters usually cut their hair very short, isn't it dangerous