• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Transplant with the Hair Dr (Leeds), Dr Arshad and his team - 18 Aug 2020 - 3500 grafts

P

Priceyrice

Hey Balding baby, thanks for the message. I always knew there may be a need to a second if I want a fully thick head of hair. Hoping to see a bit more thickness and growth over the next 6 to 7 months, which would take me to a year post transplant, and will then see whether I'm happy with it as it is or want to pursue another.

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
I think you should wait 12 months before you can make any decision. Im just over 6 months with mine now and it still needs thickening up in places and I know how you feel waiting for that final result. Hold in there buddy

P

Priceyrice

I think you should wait 12 months before you can make any decision. Im just over 6 months with mine now and it still needs thickening up in places and I know how you feel waiting for that final result. Hold in there buddy
I fully agree Baldingman. I'm pretty pleased with how it's progressing. Just need to be patient waiting for that final result as you say. Defintely looks better outside in more natural light as well.

Been following your progress still, looks like your hair is progressing nicely!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You've had quite a bit of growth but it's still early days and enough time for more growth and maturity. You did cover the whole head which thins out the density but once grown out the illusion of a full head of hair wis what you want. Then as others have said you can decide if you want to add more density with a second pass which a lot of people do.
Thanks for the update.