• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

BRITISH HAIR CLINIC BAD HAIR TRANSPLANT Harley street healthcare

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi BM
If you have a plan how we on this forum can help Chris just let me know mate am in , he has been and is going through a lot , we got his back mate you know that
Daz

R

ryanson

Hey mate. Sorry to hear about this, has there been any update regarding a refund, I'm in a similar situation myself atm.

Mikes FUE Story

Mikes FUE Story

Hi Chris. Wow shocked and saddened for you to have been treat this way and gone through what should been a pleasant pain free experience and restoring your hair and confidence. Instead you have been robbed, botched and more. What I take from your story is from the get go it seemed all so very unprofessional and a clinic/manager driven by money. He was quiet while he worked out his best quote for you....not what it should be about with what can be achieved by your donor hairs availability, your expectations and general well being. He then emails you with a even cheaper quote if you book now. It easy to get sucked in and with something like hair loss it hits all the emotions. But for me it would set off alarm bells like this is too good... Then he dropped the price by in total £3,500 in matter of weeks. And the added stipulation that you must advertise/review them first? Very very unprofessional! But regardless of this how they conduct themselves and operate standards is shocking!!!
I echo other people's comments that it's great that you posted here so that other people can see where not to go and fall into the same traps. Also hopefully you can find a surgeon who can fix it for you and make you feel more happier in yourself.

Funny thing is I got a private direct message on Instagram.... Not my 'hair experience' account but my personal one... So they have saugh me out and sent me a message to get my custom...... I've just hair my 2nd transplant 28th August to add density with a amazing surgeon and clinic with all great experienced technicians. They all can't do enough for you for your peace of mind and comfort. So I found it funny to get this private message when I have already had my transplants. .

I hope you and your solicitor take them to cleaners and you get heavily compensated to get correction surgery and compensate your traumatic experience. And stop them botching people.
Other than this experience I hope your well.
I've attached the private message sent to me...incase I'm "false" too ✌

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190906-224116.png
    Screenshot_20190906-224116.png
    231.4 KB · Views: 630
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Hi Chris dude did you end up getting any resolution to you situation?

@Mike the message from them doesnt surprise me at all....unfortunately this industry has a lot of dodgy characters after a quick buck.....Fortunately there are good doctors and exceptional clinics out there....its just a learning process sorting the good from the bad but that comes with research :)

Mikes FUE Story

Mikes FUE Story

@bullitnut yeah it certainly is and it make me more greaful I found a outstanding clinic and surgeon. I've had the 2nd done and will be updating my story. Maybe another thread for the 2nd one. I'm learning still on the forums. But amazing already and healed so fast. Gonna love the results when fully grown back ✌

Hope Chris has found a solution

R

ryanson

Shocking company, they took a £2,100 deposit from me then broke contract agreements moving me to a new location and with a different surgeon. When i asked for a refund, they took over 3 months to reply. Refused to pay any money back, now i have to take them to court.

E

Edsarn

I really feel for you Chris, this is shocking, but in some respects not surprising as it seems to go on a lot in the hair transplant industry. Websites such as these can help spread the word and hopefully put such companies out of business. I am glad you have been brave enough to post your experiences and pictures on here - credit to you for that. I think it is important, so that attention can be drawn to the shady companies that are out there.

I looked at the clinic's website - is this the same company who has posted pictures with the boxer James De Gale and ex-footballer Neil Rudock?

Have you consulted any reputable doctors, to discuss further treatment options? I do understand this has a cost implication and is influenced by your donor capacity.

E

Edsarn

Shocking company, they took a £2,100 deposit from me then broke contract agreements moving me to a new location and with a different surgeon. When i asked for a refund, they took over 3 months to reply. Refused to pay any money back, now i have to take them to court.

Not only do they do shoddy work, they're also thieves.

I've just looked on their Google reviews, and every time someone posts a poor result, they just say it is fake review, despite one of the reviewers leaving 19 separate reviews.

Ideally, people could leave a google review with a booking confirmation e-mail so they can not dispute it.

I've also seen they now advertise at West Ham's ground.

C

chompingatthebit

Horrible story here.

Can someone please clear up the relationship between British Hair Clinic and Harley Street Healthcare. Are they the same operation?

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
And to think they have just done a HT on a hollyoaks star and are in all the newspapers at the minute......beggars belief sometimes!

Mikes FUE Story

Mikes FUE Story

And to think they have just done a HT on a hollyoaks star and are in all the newspapers at the minute......beggars belief sometimes!

Yeah I seen this too. They have quite a few celebs... But clearly they will be doing them for free and maybe paying them for the advertising.

PaddyIrishman1

PaddyIrishman1

Im really sorry to hear how a genuine person is cheated in this way, it really is a disgrace. I wish that clinic of cheaters were closed down for good, before somebody else gets hurt.

C

chompingatthebit

Does British Hair Clinic = Harley Street Healthcare ????

E

Edsarn

completely agree @bullitnut - it really does.
Have you seen their google reviews? Every time someone writes a bday review they reply by saying it’s a made up review. They’re probably the honest reviews and the 5* reviews are the fake reviews.

Their celebrity work is shockingly bad, but I guess if folk do not know what can be achieved with a good HT they might not see that.

hopefully they’ll get what is coming to them.... and then they’ll probably open up again under another company name......

MrPierre

MrPierre

This is really sad to read and the photos you have posted really do speak for themselves. Shocking work :cry:

R

rome_a.m

Had a consultation booked through their social media links. Luckily I checked Google to find evidence of fake reviews and ultimately found myself on this website.

Copy my homework but make it look slightly different... or not.

Screenshot_20200519-163407.png

E

Edsarn

Good on you @rome_a.m for doing your research - you've dodged a bullet there. Hopefully word will get out, but it's an uphill battle with their strong marketing team. There are lots of great surgeons on here, with genuine reviews, so you have plenty options.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Any Updates Chris keep us informed if you can support is here mate

Irish Eyes

Irish Eyes

Hate to say it mate but you didn’t do any research. You mentioned about not being over in Turkey, let me tell you that wouldn’t have happened over there in any of the well known clinics. They treat you like royalty. I always say stay away from 99% of UK clinics.

Status
Not open for further replies.