• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

bullitnuts repair story with smg

Hattingen Hair

Hattingen Hair

Valued member
Bullitnut,

No one can deny your repair, and you are a very valued member of this forum,
best wishes for good growth

M

mars

Valued member
Your hair on the second pic looks like that of a guy who never suffered hairloss. Asual great write up, anyone heading to mn who has read this thread will no doubt have benefited greatly. Good look with the latest op even though you dont need it.

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
Hair is looking good and great documentation. It €™s always impressive to hear about the patient care and attentiveness at SMG as it seems to be a recurring theme. Looking forward to seeing the progress.

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
congrats on the latest surgery,heal well and great growth to you, your write up was great, you mentioned you got over 800 grafts , what was the final number, and your hair looks great, i take my hat off to ya,for sharing your story and helping others, and i always wearing my hat,lol, great job by doc and staff, ¬b`

Last edited:
SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
sorry ,i got carried away with using the word great,i diddnt realise it untill after i posted message.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi BN

Great write up as expected,I cant see the pictures though :-( probably due the system we have on the ship will be watching out for your updates buddy, your journey has been awesome with SMG and your a great example to all of us and other guys out their who are surfing the net looking for a way out with their hairloss, thank you for your support to me as well

take care I care

Dazz

C

close

nice update Bullitnuts and the work until now is amazing... keep us updated...

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi BN

Just managed to get to see your pictures by disconnecting everyone online on the ship its good to be Captain sometimes lol, honestly buddy the pictures are great am totally wrapped for you and SMG brilliant all of it , I agree with mars that second picture your hair looks great.

take care i care

Dazz

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
BN

how many grafts did you put in the crown and the temples

Cheers

D

Last edited:
T

thincity

Valued member
Bullitnuts, Congrats on the final stage of your repair! I for one do not think your write ups are too long...as I told you, I used much of what you wrote to good use! Janna gave me some dates that Dr. Ron would be in so I can schedule a follow-up/pics and a consult. However, airfare has almost doubled since my last flight in, so I'm still hunting for a good price. Would have been awesome to meet you in person. Your hair looks great!

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
hdude46 wrote:
bullit,

Your write ups are amazing. I think I can speak for everyone when I say they really help.

It's been a long journey for you, and as it nears its end, I hope you are finding happiness and not thinking about your hair anymore. SMG is first class, you have been well taken care of there.

All the best.
Thankyou Hdude i truly appreciate the nice comments, I found peace with my hair a long time ago buddy but felt the small final procedure would be the last step or finishing touches so to speak and i really wanted to experience an FUE procedure as well. SMG have been nothing short of amazing with me from start to finish and have completely transformed my life around....but more importantly they have turned my familys life around and my children now see a much more confident outgoing dad which has to be good for them growing up.

bullitnut

bullitnut

hattingen wrote:
Bullitnut,

No one can deny your repair, and you are a very valued member of this forum,
best wishes for good growth

Thankyou hattingen, i have total respect for Your clinic and regard them as one of the very best in the world so to recieve a positive comment from yourself means a great deal to me.;)

bullitnut

bullitnut

mars wrote:
Your hair on the second pic looks like that of a guy who never suffered hairloss. Asual great write up, anyone heading to mn who has read this thread will no doubt have benefited greatly. Good look with the latest op even though you dont need it.

Thanks Mars, i didn't really need it as such your right and i am happy as is but the procedure was only relatively small and should make a subtle difference to the appearance of the crown.

Thanks for the good wishes.

bullitnut

bullitnut

topccat29 wrote:
Hair is looking good and great documentation. It €™s always impressive to hear about the patient care and attentiveness at SMG as it seems to be a recurring theme. Looking forward to seeing the progress.
Thankyou Topcat, Your right dude SMG have taken real good care of me and have phenominal patient care..... it's such a great feeling in this day and age knowing your chosen clinic have your best interests at heart...as you would know having being treated superbly by BHR

bullitnut

bullitnut

SADbutTRUE wrote:
sorry ,i got carried away with using the word great,i diddnt realise it untill after i posted message.
lol thankyou dude i appreciate the positive comments and will post the exact graft/hair count asap.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Dazzster26 wrote:
BN

how many grafts did you put in the crown and the temples

Cheers

D
They mainly went in the crown dude, i only put just over 100 in the temples as the crown was were i wanted the most, thanks for the warm wishes, it's so nice to get positive feedback from posters like yourself as i know you are a really warm hearted caring guy and have helped many on the forums so i truly appreciate it dude.

bullitnut

bullitnut

thincity wrote:
Bullitnuts, Congrats on the final stage of your repair! I for one do not think your write ups are too long...as I told you, I used much of what you wrote to good use! Janna gave me some dates that Dr. Ron would be in so I can schedule a follow-up/pics and a consult. However, airfare has almost doubled since my last flight in, so I'm still hunting for a good price. Would have been awesome to meet you in person. Your hair looks great!
Thanks dude can't wait to see your pics dude but i got to admit i'm gutted too that we couldn't have met in person....would have been superb to put a face to the name.;)

bullitnut

bullitnut

Here are a few more pictures that were taken at SMG just before my latest procedure.

b2.jpg

b1.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

this one was taken straight after.

b5.jpg

M

mars

Valued member
Did tom give you that haircut lol

Looking at the latest pics you will def be sorted with the latest op!!