• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

bullitnuts repair story with smg

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
mars wrote:
Did tom give you that haircut lol

Looking at the latest pics you will def be sorted with the latest op!!
Lol i don't mind dude as it's a small sacrifice to make for a lifetimes happiness. Cheers mate.

garageland

garageland

Valued member
Hi Bullit,

Sorry I missed your latest update. You are going to be set for sure after this latest session, the difference after the first 2 was excellent and you were able to revise all the old scarring too? The new scar looks superb and I am glad you have been able to repair the situation our mutual friend left you with.

Well done to all the team at SMG and to you sir for your excellent documentation and contribution to the forum.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Thanks Garageland, the scar is so much better and thinner than what it was and i would say around 98% of our mutual friends was removed in total which is cool.... just a tiny bit left but i can live with that. Quick update regarding the healing, it's now been 11 days and most of the scabs in the recipient have gone and the donor has healed superb.....infact it took a very short time really for the donor to heal and with absolutely zero pain which is awesome.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Here is a quick picture taken just over two weeks post op from my recent FUE showing the donor healing. Things are returning to normal very quickly and to be honest i am a little shocked at just how quick the donor heals after FUE.

Attachments

• donor.jpg
    donor.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 1,122
bullitnut

bullitnut

Yes mate at the back, but I have scars at the sides as well but how they are makes it look like just one long thin scar which is cool....just a very tiny bit of the old tram lines left that's all.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
SADbutTRUE wrote:
sorry ,i got carried away with using the word great,i diddnt realise it untill after i posted message.

Funny..... I don't think anyone minds you using the word great.

BN,

Hope you're well. Sorry been so busy since you've been here in May. Time flies. Thanks for updating your progress. You're healing up nicely!!

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
I've got tram lines aswell :(

Did SMG combine the rear scars?

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Thanks Bullitnut for your updates and positivity. Good to read.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Sparky wrote:
I've got tram lines aswell :(

Did SMG combine the rear scars?

Hi sparky they excised them completely the only scar there now is theirs..... except for a little bit on the right about half an inch.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Thanks Sl..i find it so much easier to be positive about life when you don't have to see them old UK plugs everyday dude;).

Hey Janna, hope your good too I'm fine at this end and everything healed superb, I agree though time does fly and it only seems like yesterday I was walking around Minni.... Although at the minute the weather here is gorgeous and a similar temp to the short time i was over there so all good here.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Here we have a small snippet of my FUE filmed with a digital camera.

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/gNzw8Aho_-s?hl=en_GB&version=3&rel=0[/flash]

Iniesta

Iniesta

Valued member
Dude, as you know I truly admire you and the HT-journey you are almost about to end.

I have a question regarding your 3 FUT-repairs. Even though you had those nasty scars to start your repair journey with you recieved many grafts via FUT only with SMG. Did you have many grafts/cm2 or was it your laxity that was the main reason you could and up with such many grafts via FUT?

bullitnut

bullitnut

Hi dude, i honestly don't think my donor was extremly dense or my laxity was above average. I am not sure of my exact grafts/cm2 if i'm honest dude but i believe the skill at SMG helped me get so many grafts and they used something called Vitrase (hyaluronidase) to help my donor be more lax.

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
awesome result. im amazed how short your hair is in that pic and you barely can make out the scar, whats the lowest guard you can use? do you know what the solution SMG uses to keep the grafts ready before they are implanted? ,one last question, have you ever thought being a patient rep for a clinic ? you have a wealth of knowledge about ht and your there to help nebies with advice, take care and enjoy your new hair

bullitnut

bullitnut

Thanks SAD;)..in answer to your questions dude, my scars are pretty much invisible at 9mm/guard 3 everywhere except for the little bit of tram line left from my UK surgeries but when it grows to guard 4 and above its much harder to see and i usually have my hair a little longer anyway so it's not an issue for me.

Janna posted a thread the other week about the holding solution for the grafts which is an interesting read so i posted a link

http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/view_topic.php?id=4059&forum_id=2

As for being a rep, in all honesty i don't believe i know nearly as much as the other reps on the forums and i am very happy just posting away and helping with the knowledge i do have in the hope it helps a little.

J

jfeury

Valued member
Hi There,

Nice result, well done!! I have had 4 hair transplants to date over 10 years and am so happy also, your new hair looks great!!:)

Joe

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Bn,

Your har and donor area looks millions times better than when I first met you, great transformation.

So pleased for you mate.

Cheers Bm.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Buddy

How is things coming along , I know it takes a bit longer with the crown but just wandering if you have seen any hairs breaking through yet have a great weekend

Take care I care

Dazz