• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

confused as to what to take

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Glad to hear you'll be keeping a good documentation. Picture documentation is the only way to really tell if any effect is taking place. Best of luck. We're all hoping you grow a ton of hair but of course even if the meds helped to halt or slow your hairloss progression, it's a big help.

M

m7_kas

thanks janna i soo hope i grow back like some of the examples you showed but lets wait and see really

F

folliclediabolical

Valued member
I see a few people are taking MSM suppliments.

Are there any different kinds of these other than different dosage's?.Ive had a look on H+B's website but there's no mention of these being used to block DHT or as a urinary treatment even.anyone else takin saw palmetto too?,thanks.

M

markjoetay

You have to be careful for spending lot of bucks for hair treatments on shampoos and all other things 'cause most of them don't work. Propecia generic Finasteride [from emedoutlet ] is one of the best solutions for hair loss. One of my friends has been using propecia for his receding hairline since last a year and a half. He's got 80% expected result which is not bad. Propecia doesn't cost a fortune. Just 46 bucks for 90days supply. And yes, It has been approved by FDA for hair loss treatment.

For more information visit emedoutlet.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I would send them an email chasing your order if it does not arrive shortly.