• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Consultation with Dr Bisanga

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
So finally met up with the good doc and feel alot better for doing so . Nice to put some reality to this whole process .The answers i were given were the ones i was looking for . It is too fix the scarring and create a more natural appearence . My donor hair is fairly limited so im not suddenly going to have a full head of hair and in reflection i am fine with this . Im at a stage where hairloss does not bother me anymore ,but i would like to move on in my life with a more natural look . So thanks to the doc .phil and stephen for the chat ,appreciate it .

S

scarred5

Valued member
hey thats great news but could you be more specific, what were there recommendations, revisions, beard implants, remember alot of people voted and are anxious to know what can be done, very happy for you mate! thanks

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Zion,we want to hear all about it,i wish i could have made it down to meet everyone,maybe next time.

bm.

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
The Doc was realistic about what could be done,and it was a fairly informal chat which made you feel at ease.Basically like i said the Doc said because of the lack of donor hair i would roughly get 1800 grafts and maybe 1000 from facial hair.The goal is to soften the hairline and fue the scarring..There has been no set dates yet but there will be..
The feeling i get is you are definately in safehands With Dr Bisanga and he is a good guy,so im looking forward to what lays ahead.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Yeah im buzzin for you dude, i realise its been a long time coming but before you know it you will be on the road to normality congrats

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
bullitnut wrote:
Yeah im buzzin for you dude, i realise its been a long time coming but before you know it you will be on the road to normality congrats
Cheers mate ,yea cant wait to tell the truth.Not expecting miracles just a normal appearence.I could go on forever thanking the people who voted or to B.M and ofcourse BHR ,but i think what will happen is a life changing experience and a once in a lifetime opportunty so my gratitude to everyone is endless so once again thanks to everyone..

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Zion.

I`m so pleased that this forum and BHR has helped you guys out,hopefully one day i`ll meet you all and you can buy me a beer.;)

Cheers bm.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Very cool to hear this. I am very happy for you and I am sure that it will make one hell of a difference. Dr. Bisanga is tops and you are in great hands. He will do the best he can for you. There is no doubt that you are going to have a great change. Very happy for you.

NN

W

wylie

Valued member
zionaxel wrote:
bullitnut wrote:
Cheers mate ,yea cant wait to tell the truth.Not expecting miracles just a normal appearence.I could go on forever thanking the people who voted or to B.M and ofcourse BHR ,but i think what will happen is a life changing experience and a once in a lifetime opportunty so my gratitude to everyone is endless so once again thanks to everyone..

Well, this is good to hear. You repair journey will be longer than some of us have to go thru but I'm glad you are taking the first step and getting some help from Dr. Bisanga, it is very good of the doctor to do what he is doing. I'm kind of shockled at how few doctors ever do this, as there are so many people in need of repair. A long . expensive repair adds insult to injury.

Here is a good video of someone who used bodyhair for repair, the results are amazing:

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/l89HQR6KTUQ&feature=related&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
Good results ,my chest hair is basically none which before i was always happy with.Now i wish i was born half Gorilla)(_::

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
sweet result, he has his life back, be good to get the rest of that chest hair put up there too, depending on how fat his wallet is.

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi Zionaxel

Nice meeting you too! Look forward to seeing you as and when.

Best wishes

Stephen

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
Alright Stephen,Looks like its next Febuary spoke with big Phil today so if your about see you then.looking forward to the first step.

Have to say i have never seen a better H.T in my life than Stephen ´s..

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Yes I will be here! Many thanks for your comment. Much appreciated.

Stephen