• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

cosmedica!

A

azhar725

Valued member
Thanks Dazz,

I am now 25 days post op. Back in the gym. Eating clean and taking proscar with the vitamin tablets. It looks like at the front my native hair is growing? not sure if you guys can see. Transplanted hairs most of them have shed!

Attachments

• IMG_0557.JPG
    IMG_0557.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 611
A

azhar725

Valued member
Exactly a month has passed since the procedure. Gone way too fast. Here is how it's looking after a month

Attachments

• IMG_1114.PNG.jpg
    IMG_1114.PNG.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 542
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Early days dude...the wait is tough but you will soon be out of this early phase and into the growing one. Thanks for sharing everything looks to be right on track.
We appreciate you taking the time to update us on here;)

A

azhar725

Valued member
Thank you bullitnut for your kind words! Just waiting for the growth to kick in it's been a month and a week now. Hair fibres are really helping me at the moment filling the hairline. I'll attach some close ups with flash of the temporal regions. Any thoughts are welcome. First pic is the right side temporal region

Attachments

• IMG_1776.JPG
    IMG_1776.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 577
A

azhar725

Valued member
Left side temporal region.

Attachments

• IMG_1778.JPG
    IMG_1778.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 527
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Yep it can be tough waiting for the new hair to come in but its worth it keep the faith Buddy

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica UK
It's the wait that's the killer. A lot of guys get to the 3 month mark and start to panic. However as a rule of thumb try to remember that you'll have about 70/80% of your result by around the 10 month mark. So just as Dazzster26 says "Keep the faith"

A

azhar725

Valued member
That's it pal, just a waiting game now. Hair fibres are helping loads. Just got to wait for that hair to kick in!

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica Clinic

Cosmedica UK
The worst part of all this is that you start off feeling like you don't look great and so you think long and hard and then have a hair transplant. Then once you've had it done you look even worse! For months! It's like trial by fire. Like you want to look better but you have to look much worse first in order to get there. Then when you get there, you completely forget the bad times.

A

azhar725

Valued member
About 52 days post op now. Time has flown haven't realised. Here is the current status.

Attachments

• IMG_2981.PNG.jpg
    IMG_2981.PNG.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 489
H

hral

Hey, I'm considering going with Cosmedica for the HT. How is the donor area looking? I'm just a bit scared about permanent shock loss and scarring in the donor area...

A

azhar725

Valued member
Hey bud,
The donor area has filled in quite a bit I've still got some red spots under the hair but they are going I'll attach a picture for you. I've had a bit of shock loss but that was expected but I think that's filling in now. I'm at about day 6 now I've noticed growth already just can't wait for it properly kick in! Hopefully within the next month

Attachments

• IMG_3645.PNG.jpg
    IMG_3645.PNG.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 499
A

azhar725

Valued member
Donor area 2 months post op after a haircut

Attachments

• IMG_3755.PNG.jpg
    IMG_3755.PNG.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 496
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Still early days, things are returning back to your pre-op state. Now it's just the waiting game.
Thanks for the update.

A

azhar725

Valued member
Just gone past the 3 month mark think 3 months and nearly 2 weeks. Here's my 3 month pics.

A

azhar725

Valued member
Front view

Attachments

• IMG_6514.JPG
    IMG_6514.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 397
A

azhar725

Valued member
Right side which is growing slightly slower than the left

A

azhar725

Valued member
Forgot the pic sorry

Attachments

• IMG_6515.JPG
    IMG_6515.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 423
A

azhar725

Valued member
Here's the left

Attachments

• IMG_6516.JPG
    IMG_6516.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 397
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hey Mate you just come through the first 3 months congrats hopefully your going to have a brilliant growing phase now its takes time my friend but you will be over the moon when it all starts taking shape all the very best and thanks for keeping us updated will be watching out for the updates.
Take care I care
Dazz