• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Could my hairline be lowered safely?

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Tell me about it
I thought shockloss would not happen to me,only happened to other guys
How wrong was I
Surgeons will tell u what u want to hear but when it goes wrong they seem to blame yourself ie u didn't look after it properly or ur skin is very stretchy etc etc
Dr feller was ment to be the best in the world when I went to him in 2008 and 2010
Just be very careful
If it was me and this is just to help u not be in my situation
Go on finesteride,get a shorter hair style and see how u get on
If u still not happy the only person I would see if u are in the uk is dr Edward ball
He would help u get the best result possible for u
U have to remember u hair becomes less important when u get older
All the best mate

Pheonix997

Pheonix997

Tell me about it
I thought shockloss would not happen to me,only happened to other guys
How wrong was I
Surgeons will tell u what u want to hear but when it goes wrong they seem to blame yourself ie u didn't look after it properly or ur skin is very stretchy etc etc
Dr feller was ment to be the best in the world when I went to him in 2008 and 2010
Just be very careful
If it was me and this is just to help u not be in my situation
Go on finesteride,get a shorter hair style and see how u get on
If u still not happy the only person I would see if u are in the uk is dr Edward ball
He would help u get the best result possible for u
U have to remember u hair becomes less important when u get older
All the best mate
Well thanks man for replying to my thread, I appreciate you sharing your experience And the warning.
I’m in Canada I am looking at Turkey because of the cheaper options .
For example Cosmedica Is cheap but results Are very very good. Check the website those are quality results. I wouldn’t pay top tier money for a small procedure like mine. If I were Norwood 3 or 4+, definitely I’d go to one of the best.

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Oh ok I know Hassan and wong are really good but very very pricey
Yeah I know about cosmetica I've seen some good results and they are realistic prices
Know it's really hard cos u dont want to get a bad result cos it could ruin ur life
Just keep researching mate
Good luck hope it all goes really well
U could always send pics to the maitland clinic in uk and see what they say gives u some kind of peace of mind
All the best

Pheonix997

Pheonix997

Oh ok I know Hassan and wong are really good but very very pricey
Yeah I know about cosmetica I've seen some good results and they are realistic prices
Know it's really hard cos u dont want to get a bad result cos it could ruin ur life
Just keep researching mate
Good luck hope it all goes really well
U could always send pics to the maitland clinic in uk and see what they say gives u some kind of peace of mind
All the best
i will do that. By the way I heard permanent shock loss is only to hairs that were soon on their way out anyway. You’re sure this can happen to good hairs too?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Grafts can be placed on top of exiting grafts by inexperienced people or incisions can be made that transect exiting grafts. When no magnification is used it will heighten this happening.
Piggybacking is a similar scenario that occurs when a surgeon or tech places a second graft on top of a graft previously placed in the incision. It leads to ingrown hairs and/or epithelial inclusion cysts.

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Your hairline looks to be at a perfect height. Lowering it seems like a waste of grafts and quite risky after what you've been advised from the clinics.

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Shockloss can happen to any kind of hair u have left
Perm shockloss and temp shockloss