• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

dont fear of hair transplant!!!

M

M.Oliver86

Hi, I had hair transplant 5 month ago in Ä°stanbul. Before the choosing my transplant clinic, I researched various clinic. The most important thing for me was quality, cleaning and reference of the clinic because I was scared of hair transplant. But my close friend had hair transplant, he suggested to me a clinic in Ä°stanbul and his result was amazing for me. So, I took courage J and I went to Ä°stanbul to transplant. Except the fly ticket, my clinic meet my all requirements (transfer, hotel, food etc.) . Also, clinic €™s personnel and doctors are very Professional and understanding. during the operation I didnt feel pain and this is also important for me. 1 day after the succesful transplant , I returned my country. And now my hair is growing so I am very happy to have hair transplant. I want to say you that dont fear of transplant and you can be sure of that the transplant changes your new life.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ollie. Good to hear you had a good experience. Wishing you a great result.

M

M.Oliver86

Hi Bigmac, thanks for greeting. I want to encourage other people. I will write developments.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
No problem. Would be great if you had some pictures you could add.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us having a HT would be great to see some pictures wishing you great growth

Cheers

Daz

P

profilehair01

Hair loss is also known as alopecia refers to a loss of hair from part of the head or body. Hair transplantation is a surgical technique that removes hair follicles from one part of the body. Hair loss problem is the common problem due to many reasons such as heredity, hormonal changes, medical condition and so on. Hair transplant is a way in which dermatological surgeon moves hair to a bald area of the head.