• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Bisanga-3501 FUE

W

Welwyn

Thanks bigmac always good to get your feedback people close to me that I told have been really impressed.
I was very fortunate to get it done the day UK went into lockdown March 23rd didn't return to work till July the 1st.
Luckily I work in a one man branch so I don't often see employees from the same company the ones I have haven't even noticed probably because before transplant i used a lot of hair fibers.
Another bit of good fortune since I returned to work I've moved to a new branch.
Its really great getting up in the morning and not having to spend so much time trying to cover up my hair loss.
I'm so so grateful to Dr Bisanga and his team and Ian his Patient Advisor

Reactions: sl
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
What a lucky break you had with Covid19 and the lockdown, it worked out well for you.
Good to hear the people who knew are impressed, although who couldn`t be impressed. Covering up your hair loss with fibers is good when it bothers you but once you can ditch the fibers or use a lot less it is a good feeling. I use to fill my crown with them and was always conscious of touching my hair and avoiding the rain etc.
Dr Bisanga and the team have done a great job.

V

Viking

You've come such a long way, it must be difficult not to walk around smiling like a Cheshire cat.

Raphael84

Raphael84

Valued member
Extremely happy for you and it is thoroughly deserved. Your last minute change of clinic from Athens to Brussels was not an easy journey to commit to back in March when Europe was getting locked down, but there was no stopping you. I'm pretty confident that you feel that you made the right decision.

Always a pleasure my friend.

The impact of transformation is not fully appreciated until photos are compared side by side.

Screenshot 2020-09-26 at 18.35.59.png
Screenshot 2020-09-26 at 18.35.51.png

Raphael84

Raphael84

Valued member
Welwyn has asked me to post the following photos that he has kindly shared with me, on his behalf. These photos represent 9 months post surgery.

He really has come a long way.

Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 17.02.48.png
Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 17.03.16.png

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Wow that's a brilliant result
Really chuffed for u
It looks so natural

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
He certainly has come a long way. His result at 9 months is looking very good. He will be one happy guy right now.
Thanks for the update Ian.

M

MrGaga15

Bisanga is fantastic.

Hopefully I will have saved up enough to see him, though the way it's going he will probably retire by that time!

Raphael84

Raphael84

Valued member
@Welwyn kindly shared the following 12 month photos with me earlier today, and asked me if I could post them on his behalf. He explained that he is thrilled with his result and the timing of surgery just before initial Covid lockdown couldn't have been better in terms of the downtime, recovery and growth.

He explained that he doesn't visit the forum quite as often now as he has been able to move forward in this regard and not be constantly concerned regarding his hair but wishes everybody the best and thanks everybody for their support and does browse from time to time.

He also explained that now, when looking back over photographs of the last 25-30+ years, when he never really thought that his loss was as extreme as it was due to his naturally and favourable hair characteristics, that when comparing to his current status 12 months after surgery, the transformation is quite dramatic and he feels that he has a better hairline now than he can ever remember having.

He is a great guy and I am very happy for him.

gallery1.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
His hair looks great, excellent result he has achieved. I bet he looks younger now with that nice hairline framing his face. It’s good to hear he is very happy and doesn’t worry about his hair these days. Enjoying life and not obsessing about hair loss is good.
@Raphael84 please thank him for the updates and give him my best.

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Brilliant result. His curly hair really helps cover everything. Another top result from BHR.

Raphael84

Raphael84

Valued member
@Bigmac
I will for sure pass on your regards and he has also referenced this forum as an important source in his decision making process and is very appreciative for the guidance from yourself and many other posters. So a big thank you all round!

MrPierre

MrPierre

This is an incredible transformation. Looks very natural. Hope you are happy !