• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Bisanga Plug reversal

P

Plug

Valued member
Just thought you might like to see the pics 6 months after my second pass.

Attachments

• 6 months image 2.jpg
    6 months image 2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,316
Last edited:
P

Plug

Valued member
and another

Attachments

• 6 months no flash.jpg
    6 months no flash.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,018
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the update Plug, it’s looking good.

How are you feeling about it now.

Cheers bm.

P

Plug

Valued member
Hi thanks Guys

Bigmac hate to use a cliche but it does feel like a new lease of life. Its difficult to describe but its like I have some closure, not fully rehabililitated or perfect but something I can accept and be content with. Like coming out of a long dark tunnel (another cliche! sorry!). I put a lot of trust in Dr Bisanga, and am really happy I did. I honestly don't think any other doc could have done a better job or with as much empathy. Just can't thank Chris' and Phil of course, enough and all the BHR staff for their professionalism and obvious pride in their work.

Zionaxel, thanks mate, Following your case with interest, hoping for a good a result for you. I know Dr B will do his very best for you and its a good omen cos he is pretty straight and does not do anything unless he is confident he can deliver. He'll make a big improvement at the very least. Good luck mate keep us posted, you will inspire a lot of people.

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Many thanks Plug for your pics and testimony. So glad to hear of the difference it has made for you in your life.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
Would dermabrasion make it even smoother still?

Last edited:
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Very happy for you. Great to hear that it has made a positive difference in your life.

NN

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
Plug wrote:
Hi thanks Guys

Bigmac hate to use a cliche but it does feel like a new lease of life. Its difficult to describe   but its like  I have some closure, not fully rehabililitated   or perfect but something  I can  accept and  be content with. Like coming out of a long dark tunnel (another cliche! sorry!).  I put a lot of trust in Dr Bisanga, and am really happy I did.  I  honestly don't think any other doc could have done a better job or with as much empathy. Just can't thank Chris' and Phil of course, enough and all the BHR staff   for their professionalism and obvious pride in their work.

Zionaxel, thanks mate, Following your case with interest,  hoping for a good a result for you. I know Dr B will do his very best for you and its a good omen cos he is pretty straight and does not do anything unless he is confident he can deliver. He'll make a big improvement at the very least.   Good luck mate keep us posted, you will inspire a lot of people.
Thank ´s Plug nice to hear that it has given you a new lease of life. I can imagine how you feel . Hopefully one day i can feel as good as you do ..

C

Cornelius

Many thanks Plug for your pics and testimony. So glad to hear of the difference it has made for you in your life.

Hey Sl, do you have details from Plugs journey end?

sl

sl

Hi Cornelius, sorry it had been a good decade now and I don't have any further update and no emails when checking.

Usually the skin improves once the offending plugs are out and the patient can also undergo other skin treatments if needed.

We do a lot of repair work even now but most are not willing to share their stories unfortunately, so you won't see a lot of what really goes on, which is a shame.

C

Cornelius

Sl, appreciate the response. I knew it was a long shot but thought I would try anyway, nothing to lose.
I have lived with my plugs for decades, most of my own hair has fallen, the plugs are visible. I am in my 60s now and in two minds if I should have them removed. One of my concerns is ending up worse off with bad scarring. Not sure which path to take right now.

sl

sl

Hi Cornelius, I understand the thinking and for us you will not have bad scarring from the removal per se. The norm is that there will be an improvement in the skin once these are removed and that has been commented on by some who posted here. Also the skin can undergo further treatment to further smooth the skin. Another benefit is the plugs are gone and then giving a more natural look.

Feel free to email photos to have an assessment by all means to [email protected], aka Raphael, who posts here for us, and he will be happy to liaise with Dr.Bisanga for you or feel free to send him a message if easier, and you will get an honest assessment.

C

Cornelius

Excellent! I will make a note of the contact details.

Reactions: sl