• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Edward Ball- The Maitland Clinic FUE 1660 Grafts 13 Months Post Op

David Anderson

David Anderson

Valued member
This patient in his early thirties contacted The Maitland Clinic as he was very concerned about the progressive loss into the frontal half of his scalp, loss was also becoming noticeable in the crown. It was to the point that he was unable to style his hair the way he wanted to and as a result was affecting his confidence. As the patient was not using any preventative medication PRP was used into the crown at the time of surgery to try to achieve stability here.

Dr Ball carefully used 1600 grafts by the FUE method in total. Of which there were 265 single hairs, 1141 doubles and 254 triples. Grafts were placed to design a natural and appropriate hairline and then to add density through the frontal half of his scalp and as far back as required. The results here are shown 13 months after surgery when he returned to the clinic to show off his new hair. The patient is naturally very happy as his goals have been fulfilled and had this to say.

"I can`t thank Dr Ball and his team enough. From the initial consultation with himself and David everyone has been fantastic. From the consultation I knew they cared about me as an individual and would continue to do so even after surgery. After surgery I have been in regular contact with Janna who is always happy to answer any questions. I`m extremely happy with the result of my HT. Dr Ball is a great surgeon, complimented by the great team he has around him"
1-front-low-res.jpg

2-front-low-res.jpg

1-top-top-low-res.jpg

2-pull-back-copy-low-res.jpg

1-front-tilt-low-res.jpg

2-front-tilt-low-res.jpg

1-left-low-res.jpg

2-left-low-res.jpg

1-right-low-res.jpg

2-right-copy-low-res.jpg

1-left-45-close-low-res.jpg

2-left-45-close-low-res.jpg

1-right-45-low-ress.jpg

2-right-45-close-low-res.jpg

imm-post-1-low.jpg

imm-post-2-low.jpg

imm-post-4-low-.jpg

Imm-post-low.jpg

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Awesome result....especially when you consider the amount of grafts used. The picture with the hair pulled back shows a huge transforation from where he began.
My guess is that this guy will get the hair greed bug now he know's how successful a good HT can be and return for more work in the future.
Thanks for sharing David.

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
Awsome result , patient has solid growth from modest amount of grafts.Thats great donor management , what are growth surival rates of transplanted hair at the clinic.