• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr. Edward Ball- The Maitland Clinic- Natural Hair Transplant Results Video

David Anderson

David Anderson

Valued member
Hi everyone, wanted to showcase this video on natural hairlines created by Dr Edward Ball. We are finding that many patients are choosing our clinic based on the natural and appropriate hairlines that Dr Ball is creating for a patient. These hairlines will will serve them well for the future. The educated patient is starting to realise the difference between what looks natural and what screams hair transplant. Enjoy the video.

Last edited:
M

mikey1786

Valued member
I had my consultation last week at the with David and Dr Ball. I have had 2 previous FUE ops with pretty horrendous results at another clinic. Dr Ball is going to punch out parts of my unnatural looking hairline to soften it up and use these grafts to add density elsewhere. His attention to detail is first class when it comes to natural looking results. I €™m booked in for October and I can €™t wait.
Mikey

M

mariafowler

Valued member
I have just had my hairline repaired by Dr Ball and am so pleased with my results on only day 4. I am going to chart my progress and write about my experiences soon. I initially had FUE at another clinic and it was the wrong shape & very unnatural so I booked in with the Maitland Clinic for an FUT procedure.