• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Feller Offered Me A Free Fue Surgery!

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi NotBadHairUK

I think your hair looks great and certainly look forward to seeing the updates. I am sure it's been a long road for you to arrive where you are now and glad it all worked out for you.

I am in the UK a lot so if ever you want to meet up it would be great to see the result in person.

Regards

Stephen

NotBadHairUK

NotBadHairUK

Valued member
Thanks guys.. been a while since I have been on as I dont get on much...

These are the latest pics... only 3 months post my last FUE...

hairjanu2010.jpg

JAN2010ht1.jpg

Thanks again and I wish you all the best guys!! :)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi NBH.

Have you got any pictures with the hair lifted up so we can see the fue work and any growth.

Thanks bm.

NotBadHairUK

NotBadHairUK

Valued member
Hi BM :) back to pre-op stage at the moment so same as the pics with hair back already posted.. I'll show how much has happend at around 6 months.. looking forward to seeing that myself :) happy growing.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It would be good to see how it looks now (pre op) and then compare it to 6 months,also to see what the area looks like,ie redness as this will help people researching.

Glad its all going well for you.

NotBadHairUK

NotBadHairUK

Valued member
Bigmac wrote:
It would be good to see how it looks now (pre op) and then compare it to 6 months,also to see what the area looks like,ie redness as this will help people researching.

Glad its all going well for you.

Thanks BM. Your one of the guys that I 1st chatted to when things werent so good.. so its good to be able to say things have come along way since then. I thought I would post a few now and some more in a few months time..

Here's a quick update guys.. I took a few pics yesterday which is around 4.5 months post op.

To compare before my repair with Dr Feller and now...

Here is before.... (not good)

uk4.jpg

....and me today (or yesterday)...

hairline21stfeb2010front.jpg

Here is a quick video of my hair after being washed and dried with no products.. my hairline has only just started to take off... by 6 months it should be looking even better..

I am really grateful to be able to wake up in the morning and not feel like crying when I look in the mirror anymore! Thanks to Dr Feller and Spex and all you guys for your support as it really helps...thank u.

All the best everyone :)

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
Hi NBH, i missed this post some how, your hair looks great and i like your hairsyle aswell, what styling products(gel,wax etc) do you use and what do you ask for in the hairdresser (what style) cheers ncb

NotBadHairUK

NotBadHairUK

Valued member
north country boy wrote:
Hi NBH, i missed this post some how, your hair looks great and i like your hairsyle aswell, what styling products(gel,wax etc) do you use and what do you ask for in the hairdresser (what style) cheers ncb

Hey NCB, thanks mate. When I started my HT journey (repair) when I was looking totally crap, I said if I ever get my hair back I'm just going to go crazy with it and celebrate having it back again.. so I gave myself an avatar of a guy with a union jack mohawk! and thats how I have it now...lol.. just without the union jack! :T: The video was unstyled...just a mess to show how it looks with no products.

I havent been to the hairdressers in 16 years! I was way too embarressed to let anyone see me, let alone cut my hair. I have cut my own hair since then... the back/sides and top. I have learnt to do it myself during this time... and now can style it like I dreamed I would be able to again one day! :::C

I dont go to a lot of trouble most days...I just wash ...dry...and put some spray gel in it and give it a messy look as it looks ok on me with my hair grown longer. But if I am wanting to show off... and look a bit crazy....I give myself a mohawk style :::C

The gel I use is this....

http://www.yourwashbag.com/products/TIGI-Bed-Head-Men-Power-Surge-250ml.html

Hope this helps and if you have your hair back ... go crazy with it... you realise how much of a luxury it is when you havent had it for so long to have the option. All the best.

(had to edit as I cant spell to save my life today)

Last edited:
north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
Thanks NBH, you cut your own hair thats pretty good, better then the girls down at my local, that link you sent, is for bed head hairspray is this the same stuff, cheers NCB

NotBadHairUK

NotBadHairUK

Valued member
north country boy wrote:
Thanks NBH, you cut your own hair thats pretty good, better then the girls down at my local, that link you sent, is for bed head hairspray is this the same stuff, cheers NCB
Haha, thanks... I have prob been cutting mine longer than they have been cutting hair.. 16 years of practice :T: Yes sorry, thats what I use.. its a spray. Its not sticky like gel.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the pictures,its all coming together nicely.

I

ian

Valued member
looking really good mate, also looks very natural, its an amazing transformation from your uk butchering.

good skills with the haircut.

NotBadHairUK

NotBadHairUK

Valued member
Bigmac wrote:
Thanks for the pictures,its all coming together nicely.

Thanks bm and thanks Ian,

I am really pleased with it all now... I hope that this will help to lift the spirits of some of the guys out there wanting to see what can be done if they are just finding out about HTs.. or in the post op. stages, as it is a fantastic thing to have something back up there again just to feel 'normal again'.. and I wish everyone all the very best.. and grow well guys ;)

NotBadHairUK

NotBadHairUK

Valued member
ian wrote:
looking really good mate, also looks very natural, its an amazing transformation from your uk butchering.

good skills with the haircut.

haha... thanks about the haircut! Mohawks are my speciality.. :T:

All the best Ian... :::C

NotBadHairUK

NotBadHairUK

Valued member
Quick update, enjoying the good weather lately....feels great to be out in it....I'm at around the 7 month mark now... here are some pics in the sun, I tried to get them as clear as possible... enjoy the good weather everyone whilst its here Z:B

22ndapril2010BACK.jpg

22ndapril2010SIDE1.jpg

22ndapril2010ABOVEPIC.jpg

Everything's going really well, and looking back at how I was (a sad guy hiding in his room) this is a massive thing for me to be able to be in this position to style my hair in a way I like.. and just feel great about having hair! which is amazing feeling.

I wish everyone well...and wish u the best possible results to everyone as I know how important it is to how well it makes you feel when ur happy with ur appearance.

I forgot how I never took my cap off as its been so long now since I wore one thanks again to Dr Feller and Spex and all the awesome guys and girls that have helped me feel so much better about myself.

Z:B