• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Mwamba - 1.600 Grafts - BHT into FUE scars (donor restocking)

R

reddwarf

Brilliant this! How long did the process take from the start of the repair to where you are now?

Sorry if you've already answered this question elsewhere.

M

mustang2

Valued member
It was 18 months
First 500 grafts were taken from the denser parts.
Then 600 from nape and 50 BHT was implanted on the gaps
Then 1.100 BHT more was implanted on the rest of the gaps once we confirmed growth.

I still have 300-500 more to close in more gaps but I don't need them so I'll call it a day and move on!

M

mustang2

Valued member
0.5MM cut

Attachments

• IMG-2964.jpg
    IMG-2964.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 494
M

mustang2

Valued member
Just had 1.200 FUE extractions done today for a new HT

Something impossible 2 years ago with my donor

B

BaldingBaby

Did you go with Mwamba again? Is there any chance you know of any forums that have mwamba patient posted results as im struggling to find any except yours.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Did you go with Mwamba again? Is there any chance you know of any forums that have mwamba patient posted results as im struggling to find any except yours.
You could look on the french forum. Internationhairlossforum

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Just had 1.200 FUE extractions done today for a new HT

Something impossible 2 years ago with my donor
Missed this.
In looking forward to seeing and hearing about it.
Your case is very unique and very interesting. I think the approach taken by Dr Mwamba restocking will be utilised by other clinics.

M

mustang2

Valued member
I am moving more re stocking done in August, hopefully 800 more.
I am also having SMP done on the donor. I hope this to be my final surgery for the donor area.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Mustang. Did you have this final surgery and SMP?

U

UserM

Valued member
Final result. Very very happy
1.600 BHT in total
Next step SMP!
Hi Mustang,

Really glad to see your results which look great. Quick question, I believe I have seen your post in relation to the work you have had here on another forum. Can you confirm the cost per graft that it cost you at Dr Mwamba's clinic. I believe you said it was 3 euros per graft body and beard donor areas but would appreciate if you could confirm.

Thanks

U

UserM

Valued member
I did!
Both the surgery and SMP, forgot to update

I think price for BHT is now 4 EUR, you can find their pricing at www.fueclinic.com
It's interesting you say that. I asked for body hair work and have been quoted by the rep with 10 euros per graft from scalp donor and then 5 euros per graft for body donor. Were you quoted anything different to begin with? Because the total figure I'm quoted is ridiculous.

M

mustang2

Valued member
did you contact fueclinic or another rep ?

10 grafts from scalp donor? I don't understand, isn't that FUE?