• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Fake Britain

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I`m watching Fake Britain on the BBC as i type,its about counterfit meds being supplied to the UK.

I`m waiting for the Propecia part to come on,once the BBC puts it online i will link to it.

From what i`ve seen so far i would personally not buy any meds online.

bm.

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Yes I agree. In this day and age there is no way of knowing what you'll get. I'm talking also from personal experience.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
It is pretty scary. Think about people buying meds that are a necessity for their well being? ---Although with all the side effects of meds, maybe they are better off getting the fake stuff with sugar pills.:::C

I would not buy any meds online. Not worth it. The sad reality however is that I have also now heard of some fake meds making their way into pharmacies.;ss;

NN

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
They make these fake pills with all sorts of harmful chemicals,its as though they want to damage people.

Very scary.Some have even found their way into our NHS.

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Its all about money... and sad to say some people will do anything to do this... even at the expense of some poor sods health.. or even life !!

Its a sad sick world we all live in...