• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

FUT 4400 - performed by Dr. Feriduni - 12/07/2012

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Hi mike crowns do grow slower, between months 6 and 7 were best for me growth wise, I have to agree with the lads though your results are looking good and it's still fairly early days.

Thanks for the updates dude

BN

M

Mike_Man

Valued member
Thanks for the answers,

@Duzzster: yes i m still taking meds (Fin + Minox) and i will not stop taking it as my hairloss compeltely stopped atm.

A further question which i would like to find an answer is, when do hairs on the FUT scar start regrewing? At the moment there is little bis nothing growth to be realized. Is this also normal and does it just take more months to restart growing?

Cheers Mike

M

MPBsucks1234

Valued member
Good set of photos posted and this should be a good result in a few months.

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi Mike_man

Growth looks good so far so really no problems there. Growth into scar can take time from the closure to come in so be patient. Normally 3 to 4 months it can start but take time as does the transplant in general.

Happy continued growth.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Mike.

Its looking great at 4 months, very nice growth.

Thanks for a great write up and pictures.

Cheers Bm.

M

Mike_Man

Valued member
Hey guys,

here some pictures new pictures from today (Day 157 Post OP). I just broke the 5-month mark:

Attachments

• Tonsure_Day157_with_flash.jpg
    Tonsure_Day157_with_flash.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1,029
Last edited:
M

Mike_Man

Valued member
Front area (Left side) Day 157 Post-op:

Attachments

• Front_left_Post_OP_Day157_with_flash.jpg
    Front_left_Post_OP_Day157_with_flash.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,000
M

Mike_Man

Valued member
Right side front post op day 157 (all pics with flash)

By the way, can somebody tell me how to post more than one picture in just one reply? Would be great as i don't know how this works...

Attachments

• Front_right_post_op_day157_with flash.jpg
    Front_right_post_op_day157_with flash.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,005
M

Mike_Man

Valued member
Top of the head, post op day 157 (with flash):

Attachments

• head_post_op_day157_with_flash.jpg
    head_post_op_day157_with_flash.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 1,082
M

Mike_Man

Valued member
The next picture shows the scar at the back of my head 157 days post op (with flash):

It would be great if you guys could evaluate the situation of my scar... I just recognized some hairs that have started to grow on the scar (as you can see on the picture). Do you mates think that the scar is adequate to the current status?

Attachments

• scar_backside_day157_post_op.jpg
    scar_backside_day157_post_op.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,111
M

Mike_Man

Valued member
scar left side (157 days post op right side):

while taking the scar photos it was tried to really find the correct scar line and not to "over-harmonize" the picture by falsifying it in taking hairs from above or below:

Attachments

• scar_left_side_postop_day157.jpg
    scar_left_side_postop_day157.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,297
bullitnut

bullitnut

Thanks for the update things look to be progressing nicely dude.

The second scar photo makes it look bigger, and possibly with a little amount of streched area but in the first picture it looks fine, I think It's because it was taken very close up though and it looks fine on the first picture so I wouldn't worry.

G

garmin333

Valued member
The result is nice, just the scar is NOT top, it will be visible if you ever decide to go for number 1.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Any chance you could take a picture of the scar from a little further back dude?

bullitnut

bullitnut

garmin333 wrote:
The result is nice, just the scar is NOT top, it will be visible if you ever decide to go for number 1.

All Fut scars are visible at grade 1 dude

M

Mike_Man

Valued member
Sorry, but what do you guys mean with "grade 1" ? I didn't get it... :-(

J

JohnnyDrama

Valued member
As in the level of blase used to shave the head. It grade 1, or a #1, or 1 blade. (Lots of notations).

How are things coming along now? I'm meeting Dr. Feriduni next week for a consultation. Looking forward to it.

bullitnut

bullitnut

In the Uk i believe they are as follows
grade 4 = half an inch or 12mm
grade 3 = 3/8 of an inch or 9mm
grade 2 = 1/4 of an inch or 6mm
grade 1 = 1/8 of an inch or 3mm

Good luck with your consultation JohnnyDrama Dr F is a good doctor. Please let us know how you get on.

Welcome to the forum Bullitnut.

On a side note it would be cool if you would start a thread about your own situation dude.

;)