• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Getting Propecia during COVID

C

Craig80

Hi everyone. New to the forum - hope you are all doing well in these strange times.

Just doing some researching and after some recommendation. I've been taking Propeica for a few months and usually get it from the GP on a private prscription but it's impossible to get appointments there right now. Ring up in the morning and constantly on hold...

I think the reason they can't do it automatic is because they say I need a review after so many months being on it. Anyone here know if that's normal?

I've been thinkng about trying to get it somewhere online because theres loads of online pharmacies now but don't know where to start. Google throws up all kind of sites and some of them seem a bit dodge. Anyone know a decent place to get it?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
There is an online pharmacy shop linked on here or you could try Dr Fox or UK pharmacies.

P

PhilHardy22

I think this depends on your GP - lots are taking email requests/consultation due to the current situ. Maybe look into the option of an alternative appointment and then if you're still struggling look online? Depends how desperate you're getting.

C

Craig80

Sorry BigMac - I didn't see your reply till just now. I'll search for it

C

Craig80

Thanks PhilHardy. Not been able to find out if my GP is doing email appointments - ringing out now and getting low on stock!

P

PhilHardy22

If you're getting low then prob best to opt for online. I rate Treated.com - hope you can get sorted.