• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair Dr Clinic - Dr Arshad - 2267 Grafts - Temples + Mid Scalp 25/11/2020

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Congrats on your surgery dude, not long now until the exciting part starts to happen.....your bang splat in what they call the ugly duckling phase where it can and does get some people a little emotionally as they worry it's not going to look good.....keep the faith dude if you do feel like this as it's a rollercoaster of a ride and the next four months plus are the most exciting parts.

Thanks for sharing dude

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Yes I would not worry too much about your donor as it'll just be taking a bit longer to fully recover. Aloe Vera is good stuff but I doubt it's helping any growth. I use it on my face as a moisturiser or after shaving, works great.
Some signs of growth for you at 2 months, always exciting.
Thanks for the update.

V

Vietn

Oh thanks for the info! UK is double that of Turkey however I think the results in Uk are better well depending on who you go to. With the Turkish clinics, from all the research I’ve done and seen, they all seem to produce plight hairlines so you get what you pay for

R

Richie888

Oh thanks for the info! UK is double that of Turkey however I think the results in Uk are better well depending on who you go to. With the Turkish clinics, from all the research I’ve done and seen, they all seem to produce plight hairlines so you get what you pay for
I would say £3 is double if you are comparing it to hair mills and not actual recognised doctors. I would not write off all of Turkey, there is some reputable doctors doing great work, but research is essential. I nearly went to clinicana which has some hit or miss results but overall is a hairmill.