• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair frizzy after washing

J

Johntyboy

Valued member
Hey all, well i had ht couple of weeks ago and when i was my hair now its seems to kinda frizz when its dry, any reason for this?

and how can it be prevented?

Many Thanks

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Johntyboy.

I presume you are talking about your native hair as most of the transplanted hair should have shed by now.

I don`t know of any reason why your native hair appears frizzy unless you`ve changed to a different shampoo.Have you any pictures you can post so we can see what it looks like.

Thanks bm.

M

miofit

Can you please post your hair picture here so that we can see how frizzy your hair. Thanks

S

steverd

If your hairs are dry, they may become frizzy after shampoo. This may be the reasons. Upload pics if you have this may us to understand

J

JJ09

Just this week I listened in on a conversation between my sister and her friend and discovered this product:

Argan Oil, derived from Moroccan Argan trees, is unlike any other styling product you have ever used. Argan Oil instantly absorbs into hair creating exceptional shine, stunning smoothness and lasting conditioning without leaving any residue. There is nothing more advanced, nothing better! Ideal for all hair types. Alcohol free. Argan Oil creates:

Brilliant shine

Silky smoothness

Eliminates frizz

Protects colour

The product feels way too oily in your hands upon application...however it does not leave your hair feeling so.;)

Last edited:
T

Turbo

Valued member
In my experience washing hair in the shower is not good for hair. The water is too hot and you use too much shampoo which completely strips any oils present.. For better results use a jug over the sink with warm water and less shampoo. Your hair will keep more oils. This applies mainly to transplanted hair as I find it to be dryer than native hair.. It will be better conditioned if you wash it the night before..