• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair transplant 05/03/21 - The Hair DR 4000 grafts

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The shocked area looks to be recovering which is good. 8 weeks is very early to see growth but if you are that's great. One day you'll be able to ditch the hat.

J

jordygill4421

7C0751A9-1E4E-4ECD-970E-7F1481F2003F.jpeg41C88E70-F675-4B9B-87F6-4FE53178636D.jpeg

2B951455-A0FC-4366-B802-5E17AD1C88C9.jpeg

Am I now around 4 months post procedure this upcoming friday, just wanted to give a little update on how I was getting on! Some days I feel like I see a difference then look back and don’t see too much, feel like I’m on the right track and just letting time do it’s thing!
Any thoughts would be appreciated

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
Still early days for you @jordygill4421 I saw most of my growth around the 8-9 month mark. Your hair loss looks similar to mine also. Hold tight fella the result is coming another couple of months I’d say. I know it’s hard because you just want to see the result which I’m sure you will be pleased with when it happens

H

Hoping_for_hair

View attachment 24081View attachment 24083

View attachment 24082

Am I now around 4 months post procedure this upcoming friday, just wanted to give a little update on how I was getting on! Some days I feel like I see a difference then look back and don’t see too much, feel like I’m on the right track and just letting time do it’s thing!
Any thoughts would be appreciated
I know how you feel - I am coming up to 4 months soon and have the exact same thoughts! Everything is looking good and should be all upwards from now on!