• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

hair transplant by AHD clinic Turkey, 3900 grafts

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Everything looks ok to me. When comparing before and after pictures I can see a difference in density.
It seems your growth is starting to come through.
I`ve added the comparison below.

AHD Clinic, Dr Hakan Doganay..jpg
Dr Hakan Doganay hair transplant.jpg

U

Untouchableee

Hi! 5 months update. I can see the progress
What do you think?
5 months.jpg

5 months..jpg

5 months...jpg

5 monthss.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like you`ve had more growth and your hairline is filling in which is framing your face.

M

MasterDost

Hey man,

congrats to your results - I really hope you reach the full growth and your expectations are fulfilled!
I am currently myself looking for some clinics in turkey and all those mixed reviews just let me re-think if I should do it or not :(..

I was checking out now the AHD clinic as it's bit more exp. than the usual "hairmills" - did you choose the package, where the doc. was only checking in between or also didnt the transplantation?

Br,
Dost

U

Untouchableee

Hey man,

congrats to your results - I really hope you reach the full growth and your expectations are fulfilled!
I am currently myself looking for some clinics in turkey and all those mixed reviews just let me re-think if I should do it or not :(..

I was checking out now the AHD clinic as it's bit more exp. than the usual "hairmills" - did you choose the package, where the doc. was only checking in between or also didnt the transplantation?

Br,
Dost

Hi Dost,

thanks!
Yes, I chose the option of ht by technicians. It was OK, the doctor was there, he checked me several times, he did the hairline design, I gave more details at the beginning of this thread.

Good luck and try to pick a good place! I would recommend you to check AHD team ht options, prices a way cheaper.

M

MasterDost

Thanks!

I have decided now for Dr. Bicer - just hope to see good results, as I still have an immense hair fall-out and thin hair at donor area.

U

Untouchableee

My 6 months update. I am happy with frontal line, top seems to be more rare. I wonder what you think about it, good for 6 months?

Attachments

• 6 month1.jpeg
    6 month1.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 6 month2.jpeg
    6 month2.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 111
  • 6 month3.jpeg
    6 month3.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 6 month4.jpeg
    6 month4.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 108
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It`s looking good for 6 months. You`re only at the halfway stage so there should be more growth and maturing during the next 6 months.
Your new hairline frames your face nicely and your donor looks in good condition.
Thanks for the update.

U

Untouchableee

Good good summer day!
8 months update, I am happy that the hair gets stronger. I am no longer afraid of touching it. Take no medications. Can't wait to see what a result I get in a few more months.

8 months....jpg

8 months...jpg

8 months..jpg

8 months ...jpg

Attachments

• 8 months ..jpg
    8 months ..jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 75
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Untouchablee, you`re hair is looking very good at 8 months. There are a few thinner areas that still have plenty of time to strengthen and mature in the coming months. From where you started to now is a great transformation. Enjoy the Summer days with confidence you look good.